Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

  1. #21

    Default Re: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    The Meagan kunert girl is a thief first and when caught is a sympathy seeking cheat.
    before you slam her as a sympathy seeking cheat, or even slam the website.. it's a good place for people to acknowledge their mistakes and to teach people not to follow their footsteps.

    you should be thankful to them instead of calling them names.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    before you slam her as a sympathy seeking cheat, or even slam the website.. it's a good place for people to acknowledge their mistakes and to teach people not to follow their footsteps.

    you should be thankful to them instead of calling them names.
    I should be thankful to them for stealing other people's pictures.

    Maybe all the things she did, was with a higher purpose to educate everyone about theft so that we can all thank her for the lesson.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    I should be thankful to them for stealing other people's pictures.

    Maybe all the things she did, was with a higher purpose to educate everyone about theft so that we can all thank her for the lesson.
    i can sense the sarcasm. i'm not saying cheating is right. i'm saying it's good that they are brave enough to come forward to admit their mistakes, to ask for forgiveness and to receive forgiveness.

    and at the same time, people who see it, will learn and not follow in their footsteps.

    it's human to err. and it takes a lot of courage to ADMIT a mistake on a website which the whole world can see.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i can sense the sarcasm. i'm not saying cheating is right. i'm saying it's good that they are brave enough to come forward to admit their mistakes, to ask for forgiveness and to receive forgiveness.

    and at the same time, people who see it, will learn and not follow in their footsteps.

    it's human to err. and it takes a lot of courage to ADMIT a mistake on a website which the whole world can see.
    I had followed the episode as early as 9 May, she apologies quickly yes, she had to, evidence are strong as she stike from many,but she's smart, quickly turning it into a 'all woe is me I sinned forgive me I am terrible' tune, yet still keeping those stolen pics on her site, yet still trying to keep the clients she cheated with fake folio, deleting unfavorable comments on her Facebook and keeping only sympathic ones, which cause more mob anger, she couldn't keep up with the non stop comments, she deleted her Facebook. People expected her to disappear but the website came on later playing 'poor girl who erred act'.

    Sorry, I dont buy that.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    I had followed the episode as early as 9 May, she apologies quickly yes, she had to, evidence are strong as she stike from many,but she's smart, quickly turning it into a 'all woe is me I sinned forgive me I am terrible' tune, yet still keeping those stolen pics on her site, yet still trying to keep the clients she cheated with fake folio, deleting unfavorable comments on her Facebook and keeping only sympathic ones, which cause more mob anger, she couldn't keep up with the non stop comments, she deleted her Facebook. People expected her to disappear but the website came on later playing 'poor girl who erred act'.
    Sorry, I dont buy that.
    No you don't have to buy that, but remember unless you don't make mistake. It's humanity to forgive unless the perfect world works for you.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

    Quote Originally Posted by GeonSG View Post
    No you don't have to buy that, but remember unless you don't make mistake. It's humanity to forgive unless the perfect world works for you.
    There is nothing for me to forgive for I am not the victim. In fact Kei is quite right we all should thank her for such an episode so that we all can learn forgiveness and thankfulness.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    There is nothing for me to forgive for I am not the victim. In fact Kei is quite right we all should thank her for such an episode so that we all can learn forgiveness and thankfulness.
    if there's nothing for you to forgive, and it has nothing to do with you, why are you judging and condemning her?

    we're already digressing far from the topic.

    she said she has repented. fine. if she's lying about it, who can tell and who will judge her in the end is none of our business.

    therefore, we should not be quick to judge her actions because we only see the information that the media released.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    if there's nothing for you to forgive, and it has nothing to do with you, why are you judging and condemning her?

    we're already digressing far from the topic.

    she said she has repented. fine. if she's lying about it, who can tell and who will judge her in the end is none of our business.

    therefore, we should not be quick to judge her actions because we only see the information that the media released.
    That is my opinion of the saga and I expressed it. Some of you disagree, so? Ok I agree with you now, why still not happy?

  9. #29

    Default Re: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    before you slam her as a sympathy seeking cheat, or even slam the website.. it's a good place for people to acknowledge their mistakes and to teach people not to follow their footsteps.

    you should be thankful to them instead of calling them names.
    I disagree

    She might be doing this to get publicity, and that's not encouraging

  10. #30

    Default Re: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    That is my opinion of the saga and I expressed it. Some of you disagree, so? Ok I agree with you now, why still not happy?
    sorry, but i can smell sarcasm through the innernets

  11. #31

    Default Re: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

    Quote Originally Posted by WBalance View Post
    I disagree

    She might be doing this to get publicity, and that's not encouraging
    read the other posts. i don't think you get my drift.

  12. #32

    Default Re: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    read the other posts. i don't think you get my drift.
    I don't too.

    I think Ms Kunert made some very deliberate acts of theft, the skeptics might felt that her remorse were not sincere and more of a way to get herself out of deeper condemnation. Afterall, she also pulled the Christian thing, which bought her some redemption points from the 'confess to god and repent and you will be alright' type, but at the same time disgusted many.

    Its kinda like a thief will go on stealing till he get caught, of course, he will say sorry and try to buy himself out of punishment.

    There will be some who will forgive the thief, and there will be some in the 'Sorry by Law is Law' camp who will acknowledge the apologies and whatever reasons, BUT still cut off the thief's hands.

    Its just different people different thoughts, you all are arguing and taking things personal again. IMHO.
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default Re: Why you shouldn't steal others' works

    No sympathy from me, theft is theft, pure and simple, she committed a commercial crime and should be made to pay. Pulling the "I am a Christian" routine doesn't wash with me, if anything she should have stopped before she did it if she adhered to Christian teachings as what she did is in direct contradiction to the 10 commandments which are the at the core of Christianity. Nice try Ms Kunert but nowhere good enough, not enough genuine contrition and a lot of glib glossing over the facts. I hope she fails miserably.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •