Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Doing your own wedding studio shoot?

  1. #1

    Default Doing your own wedding studio shoot?

    Just wondering...... any of you did your own wedding studio shoot? As a newbie to photography, I thought it would be kind of fun to rent a studio and do our own wedding shoot (in addition to having it done by a professional). My fiancee like the idea too.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_ARCHer
    Just wondering...... any of you did your own wedding studio shoot? As a newbie to photography, I thought it would be kind of fun to rent a studio and do our own wedding shoot (in addition to having it done by a professional). My fiancee like the idea too.
    i did my at my studio. very tiring man......but i like it...

  3. #3
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    I did my own wedding photography. My parents didn't like the photos much as I was noticeably absent in them.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I did my own wedding photography. My parents didn't like the photos much as I was noticeably absent in them.
    that's a very major reason not to DIY.
    eyes | head | feet | flickr | APAD: straight from camera

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    I am sure u can find a fren or 2 here who would help u out on this.

    Saves $ and chances are u chuck the wedding photog aside after the honeymoon.

    I have not seen mine for years
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I did my own wedding photography. My parents didn't like the photos much as I was noticeably absent in them.


    Should buddy up with another photog, preferably someone who's gonna get married soon, then shoot for each other.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    I am sure u can find a fren or 2 here who would help u out on this.

    Saves $ and chances are u chuck the wedding photog aside after the honeymoon.

    I have not seen mine for years
    Yups, once the kids are born people only want to see the baby pics.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •