Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does acupuncture works?

Default Re: Does acupuncture works?

Unfortunately, there are plenty who claimed to know acupunture. They may know a little but not up to mark. The worst is some even claimed acupuncture can cure everything under the sun.

Whether it works or not, it has been proven even in surgery. Most important thing is, do remember that there is cure all method.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    Unfortunately, there are plenty who claimed to know acupunture. They may know a little but not up to mark. The worst is some even claimed acupuncture can cure everything under the sun.

Whether it works or not, it has been proven even in surgery. Most important thing is, do remember that there is cure all method.
    you mean that "There isn't a cure-all method"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    you mean that "There isn't a cure-all method"
    There is a cure-all method actually .....it is buried 6 feet beneath the ground ..................
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    There is a cure-all method actually .....it is buried 6 feet beneath the ground ..................
    you'll get there before i do

Even in western medication, one medication works for a patient does not mean it applies to all similar cases. If you have aged folks, you will notice they will try out for a couple of months and conduct further tests.

I have seen 'acupuncture' applied on children. I young boy fell into a drain and injured himself. When the parent tries to apply medication and rub him, he cried in pain. A sinsei applied 2 finger at a point under his armpit, then he rub and apply medication. He didn't feel any pain at all. He later release the point but all these while, he is as active as if nothing happen!

So, I want to believe there is such thing as accupuncture but the skill has been lost through generations of not passing down the skills.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    Even in western medication, one medication works for a patient does not mean it applies to all similar cases. If you have aged folks, you will notice they will try out for a couple of months and conduct further tests.

I have seen 'acupuncture' applied on children. I young boy fell into a drain and injured himself. When the parent tries to apply medication and rub him, he cried in pain. A sinsei applied 2 finger at a point under his armpit, then he rub and apply medication. He didn't feel any pain at all. He later release the point but all these while, he is as active as if nothing happen!

So, I want to believe there is such thing as accupuncture but the skill has been lost through generations of not passing down the skills.
    ...if someone pressed my armpit I will be tickled to death ....... forgetting all the pain ............

hello, how come when Uncle Sion asking serious questions here, and you guys are OTing in his thread?
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    hello, how come when Uncle Sion asking serious questions here, and you guys are OTing in his thread?
    It's the Kopitiam tradition.

He spent too much time shopping in Cold Storage - ended up with frozen shoulder.

The pain from injury at young age may be due to "yue huit" coagulated blood in the area since then. Got find TCM doc to drain this out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Anyone has tried acupuncture and found it working?
    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    He spent too much time shopping in Cold Storage - ended up with frozen shoulder
    The pain from injury at young age may be due to "yue huit" coagulated blood in the area since then. Got find TCM doc to drain this out.
    ... Draining blood is much too drastic....just press his armpit ..:to relieve the pain ... ..koochi koochi..

does it work for "manhood" ?
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    you want to drain the blood from your manhood?

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    Yes if you're a woman looking for "Manhood".

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    You want needles to be poked into your manhood??

Go ahead and let us know of your experience

Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    You want needles to be poked into your manhood??
    You have to pay to watch that.

To TS, I think you have develop a frozen shoulder which I had it previously.

the reason why most people nowadays is we tends to use the similar motion all time like using mouse. In the long run, thru many years, we the "rubber" inside get worn out...when that happens, it will swollen and there will be restriction to your movement. In short, we don't exercise alot on our hand most of the time.. That is way of life...

To cure, it can be very painful and slow.... My last recovery takes 6-9 months. See whatever doctor you can or recommend, but there's one area you need to change. YOUR MOUSE HAND.

The reason, very simple. If you keep injuring your hand while taking medication, it will not recover. Let the injure hand rest and cure...
    The hard part is to use the other hand. Force yourself to use it. After some practice, it should be ok... I take 2 weeks to do that.

Believe me, event when you sleep you will feel pain in your shoulder.... it is a slow slow process.

I have ultrasound done to it. The doc said it was Frozen Shoulder. I think I might have injured my right shoulder when I was young. The older I get the more pronounced the pain.

After the first session of acupuncture I can now lift the arm up without much pain. I need to go to do the treatment twice a week.
    Try some light weight exercise, like bench weight. Just a suggestion.

You have to pay to watch that.
    ummm from pain in shoulder and wrist how did it reach to manhood ? (and if you ask my dirty mind i know one way it could have )
    Btw hows the acupuncture sessions going.
    [Nikon-D7000|Manfrotto 055XPROB, Gitzo 275 BH| Nikon-AF 50 f1.4D| Nikon-SB600]

After more than a month of treatment the doc let me control the 3 knobs of power supply volume to the needles today.

I turned them to high volume and saw the needles jumping like ants on hot pan.

Have to be careful not to roast my shoulder.

After more than a month of treatment the doc let me control the 3 knobs of power supply volume to the needles today.

I turned them to high volume and saw the needles jumping like ants on hot pan.

Have to be careful not to roast my shoulder.

I thought if you turn the power to high, you should be the one who jump, not the needles.

btw, do lie on the left side of your body when you sleep, you right shoulder will heal faster.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12