Thread: Bags to buy?

Default Bags to buy?

Hi guys, I just got a 600d with battery grip n 15-85, plus 50mm. Was wonderIng which bags would fit these and of course looks nice as well. Was thinking if I wanted to add a 70-200 in the future maybe. So may carry 15-85 n 70-200, can all the shifus out there advise me?

Default Re: Bags to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by boyblunder View Post
    Hi guys, I just got a 600d with battery grip n 15-85, plus 50mm. Was wonderIng which bags would fit these and of course looks nice as well. Was thinking if I wanted to add a 70-200 in the future maybe. So may carry 15-85 n 70-200, can all the shifus out there advise me?
    what 15-85? you mean 18-55mm?

if that's your gear, plus those lenses.. and i'm thinking perhaps one flash in the future. you can look at the ThinkTank Streewalker Pro. you can also look at the Nat Geo Medium Ruck Sack. if you're into slings, you can get the Timbuk2 Snoop

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    this 15-85

Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens Review

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    As Canon user he refers to this one: Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 USM IS - Review / Lens Test Report
    EOS

Oh there is thanks bros

Thank you so much for the replies. Any thoughts on billigham?

billingham is a good bag, though expensive, but it can last you very long. unless you intend to change your bag every few years (for a change).

for me, i intend to use this bag for the next 10 years at least.

Depends if you need space for personal stuff in which case the Lowepro Fastpack and Versapack. At around $1xx, they are quite reasonably priced. There is also choice of knockoff bags that in most cases share a lot of similarities with the branded bags just that considerably cheaper.

I recommend going Cathay Photo, TK Foto and Orient Photo. Between the three, should be able to find a bag you like within your budget.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    billingham is a good bag, though expensive, but it can last you very long. unless you intend to change your bag every few years (for a change).

for me, i intend to use this bag for the next 10 years at least.
    Billingham is an awesome bag. i use it in the rain, jungle, urban cityscape etc.

Cheers all! Thank you so much for all your feedback. Thought of ordering online, but now I think I better go take a look in the store