Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: duplication of Car/Motorcycle key

  1. #1

    Default duplication of Car/Motorcycle key

    Anyone knows where i can get it done (key duplication) around the Thomson/Ang Mo Kio/Bishan area?

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    Anyone knows where i can get it done (key duplication) around the Thomson/Ang Mo Kio/Bishan area?
    I think Junction 8 basement has a shop doing that.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    I think Junction 8 basement has a shop doing that.
    Yup. Bugger it lost my bike keys. Cal can you duplicate it for me?

  4. #4

    Default Re: duplication of Car/Motorcycle key


  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    Yup. Bugger it lost my bike keys. Cal can you duplicate it for me?
    Can, you meet me at Bishan Junction 8 I know they duplicate keys but I can ask for you if they do motorbike keys as well

  6. #6

    Default Re: duplication of Car/Motorcycle key

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Can, you meet me at Bishan Junction 8 I know they duplicate keys but I can ask for you if they do motorbike keys as well


    kidding. but i need to know because my mum's getting it done

  7. #7
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,943
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: duplication of Car/Motorcycle key

    Your key got embedded chip or not ? if got then go to a specialist shop like soxxi.com who have key programming tools
    Soxxi.com Online Store
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  8. #8

    Default Re: duplication of Car/Motorcycle key

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    Your key got embedded chip or not ? if got then go to a specialist shop like soxxi.com who have key programming tools
    Soxxi.com Online Store
    nah... i'm not so rich

    just a normal bike key

    thanks Ed

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: duplication of Car/Motorcycle key

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Yup. Bugger it lost my bike keys. Cal can you duplicate it for me?
    1. Burn wax and make a mold from your old key.

    2. Fill it with clay.

    3. Put it in oven to dry and harden.

    4. You'll get a new key.


  10. #10
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,943
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: duplication of Car/Motorcycle key

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    nah... i'm not so rich

    just a normal bike key

    thanks Ed
    alamak then any Mister Minit or shoe repair station at almost any mall or neighborhood should be able to dup one la
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119

    alamak then any Mister Minit or shoe repair station at almost any mall or neighborhood should be able to dup one la
    Even the newer large ones that look like car keys?

  12. #12
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: duplication of Car/Motorcycle key

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    just a normal bike key
    Have you try a bend wire?

    Most thieves do it this way.

    Not to suggest you try the safe deposit boxes if you are successful.

  13. #13

    Default Re: duplication of Car/Motorcycle key

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Have you try a bend wire?

    Most thieves do it this way.

    Not to suggest you try the safe deposit boxes if you are successful.
    NOOO!

    but anyways one kind Ang Moh picked it up and passed it to Airport Security

    returned to my hands Thank God

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •