Thread: Er. Lamps, gradients and stuff.

Default Er. Lamps, gradients and stuff.

just had a new circular polariser fixed to my Canon PSA75 and was testing some shots around the neighbourhood. the leaves are kinda distracting i know, but, yeah, well, comments/critiques please.
    Last edited by Waffle; 18th January 2005 at 11:55 PM.

I love the colour of the skies in all 3 pics..

Pic 1 is a little messy but quite nicely composed.

Pic 2 is simple, nice and elegant.

Keep ip up!

hey, that cc is next to my block.

anyway, nice colours. mind showing the difference between putting on the polarizer and not putting it on??

ah thanks for the comments guys, wouldn't mind more, critiques even, but thanks.

asturias105: i'll try getting some shots without the polarizer on, but in ur sig it says u own an A75 too, i use the same camera, so i guess you can try it and see the difference for urself too. i took those shots on Program mode in the evening around 5.30pm, sun's kinda bright too.

Quote Originally Posted by Waffle
    ah thanks for the comments guys, wouldn't mind more, critiques even, but thanks.

asturias105: i'll try getting some shots without the polarizer on, but in ur sig it says u own an A75 too, i use the same camera, so i guess you can try it and see the difference for urself too. i took those shots on Program mode in the evening around 5.30pm, sun's kinda bright too.
    well, different timing and brightness produce different pictures, so i thought that it would be best if u can capture 2 consecutive shots with and without the polarizer. hope u are kind enough to do that when u've got time!

by the way, second shot looks best to me