Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Informatic sucks, all move to Jurong, Anyone study in IPDC in Funan Affected?

Quote Originally Posted by ReSpawN
    Hmm... no wonder ...
    Still thought Informatics closing down liao.... cos saw a few of the branches closed.
    Juz wondering.... ( i dun think u are the only one affected by this move) wat if all those affected also want to claim cab fare
    Mebbe he is not the only one effected, mebbe many of those effected had already approach informatic on this matter... and informatic had told every single one of them for the reimbursement of CAB fare and it works... but how long can that last?...

i already got former email from the head of IPDC to confirm on this. By the way this is the fruits after the serious arguement i got. I going to sue them kao kao if they r not solving my problem. By the way how many ppl able to get such a good deal? but for me is ok. Money i spend is for study and not create trouble. The problem they created they must solved it. That is fair for both party. At least i do c ther higher level management is show some keen and kindness to help to solved teh rpoblem that they created initially. For those who hit the rpoblem maybe can PM me and i able to help them up also....

I see your point in getting frustrated with them in this situation but as Zaxh81 has stated, a notice was given even though it was a month (a month should be enough to arrange for shifting of work hours/ plan for additional modes of transport).

If Informatics had given you a year's notice, what would you have done? My point is the relocation of the school need not be based on the convenience of the students. If Ngee Ann Poly or NUS have to move.....it would be a mammoth task to gather data and get set on a ideal location for the students....It seems to me that you're unhappy with them for moving so far off from your ideal location but those who are working in Tuas and Jurong will rejoice.....

ya lor,joy for some and sadness for some.
    For me,it's sadness.
    No choice,decision already made,money already paid.

Ah well, since u'd paid da money, no choice. Continue till the end and hope nothing goes wrong with the school.

But take it as a lesson learnt and a paper that you'd bought. Be smarter da next time.

Quote Originally Posted by RossChang
    Walau settle like tat har?... tat day u tok to me like u gonna sue them kao kao liao?... reimbus? got black and white?... think it over man...
    True.

Despite their verbal promises, get a written statement from them, look it through carefully (especially on the wordings and phrases) and make sure that the understanding is mutual.

With some things, u have to be tough. In Singapore, its law-by-law. No paper, no black and white, no tok.

Im also being affected by the move-to-jurong campus but in a good way....its nearer to my house now....lol....currently taking their Curtin degree thing.... i feel i just need the paper.... no point spending 2-3times more at aussie....

Any decision by the school will never satisfy every student.... most likely only for the majorities to be happy.... a sort of give n take thing .... even in the government tertiary u dun get to see ur paper when u fail.... pay money to get it mark again...usually the result will be the same...

The greatest weakness for this "institution" is their ignorance or unwillingness to invest in quality customer service to effect a credible solution. It's not as simple as hiring someone with a piece of paper. The root of the problem comes from the top management's leadership approach. Perhaps they are blinded by "sales figures" to view issues from the customers' perspective.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12