Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wedding Photographers ALL COME IN

Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    some pple jus wanna please their mum...

u see.. during such incident, u will not see the bride / groom.. u will only see the older generation saying... "LAI HIPSIONG AH"

ahahah
    Sigh.... The lengths one will go to please old folks.

Anyway, it can be a traumatic experience for those 'overseas' brides who have been bought when they see that the man whom they are supposed to spend their life with is as old as their father.

I'm not against the idea of marrying a foreign wife. But I'm absolutely against the idea of 'buying brides'.

Has the notion of 'filial piety' gone to such an extent that one is willing to foresake the feelings of another and as well as the corrupting the sacred institution of marriage to 'marry for the sake of marrying'?

Not happy, don't marry. One for life and one for eternity. If cannot find, den got find company with Mrs Palmer and her 5 Daughters, got fat one, thin one, long one, small one. Don't disregard the feelings of another person. Ever.

maybe they feel tt local gals has losta expectations...
    while
    overseas "buy" bride not much expectations... but in near future once she hold a citizenship she will suck up all yr MONEY and everything... Wahahahahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by Stereobox
    have you ever come across a groom, who got so fed up with the jie mei's (sisters) teasing and pranks, he stormed out and refused to fetch the bride?? true story, you know!

yup, a collegue's wedding... he did make a good offer in terms of $$$, but the jie mei wanted some ridiculous amount. So he didn't wanna "challenge" and went to the void deck to smoke. When the auspicious hour came, someone from the bride's side had to invite him back with open doors. I think he didn't even give the $$$ eventually.

while
    overseas "buy" bride not much expectations... but in near future once she hold a citizenship she will suck up all yr MONEY and everything... Wahahahahahhaha
    Dunch say until all foreigners how bad lah... There are good ones oso. Maybe its da media thing again.

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    yeah i suppose... but whether or not they would want the photos i dunno lar..

but then can u imagine, the woman storms in sceaming and crying, and i go up to her and shoot her at 17-35 mm... flashing away... i can't imagine that man..

maybe if i was using my 80-200 still not so bad.. but the flash is a dead giveaway...
    high iso will come in handy here

Quote Originally Posted by jodie_tan
    8) Bride's sister confesses her love for the groom the night b4 wedding
    you encountered this before?

Quote Originally Posted by jodie_tan
    Not heard of an unusual wedding secnario, but prob some of you will hear of one in the future...
    Groom's ex girlfriend or ex's friend comes in with gunpowder, dressed in black with scary make up and blows up the eternal bliss cake...
    ...Bride stabs groom at the alter and runs away after learning he intends to marry her for his goodwill...
    ...pretty intresting imaginations...if it was for real...I'll want to be there to release that shutter!!!BWHAHA!!!
    wah you sound dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by karwing
    yup, a collegue's wedding... he did make a good offer in terms of $$$, but the jie mei wanted some ridiculous amount. So he didn't wanna "challenge" and went to the void deck to smoke. When the auspicious hour came, someone from the bride's side had to invite him back with open doors. I think he didn't even give the $$$ eventually.
    good move

while

you sounded like you bias towards overseas "buy"?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123