Thread: Where photo lab that can print digicam files ?

andslm
    Guests

Default Where photo lab that can print digicam files ?

Hi guys,

i got some question ...where can i print my digicam files ? must it format in JPEG or can other format ? doe the lab accept compact flash and CD (after i touch up the picture i save as JPEG in CD)??

how juch is it cost ?

Thanks alot,
    andslm

PFG
    Guests

I do believe Fujifilm provides such a service online...
    Check it out on their website...

Found out that some Konica developers also provides the service. $5 for service and 30 cents per print (same as film). I got this info at the shop at Penisular Plaza.

Standard Photo and Singapore Color Centre provides digital photo printing service too. For >20 pics, the charges are $0.35 for 4R. For >$8 of prints, there is no handling charge ($4 otherwise).

The best thing is, you could use their discount card and save 15% (becomes ~$0.30). I've printed at Standard Photo at Raffles Place and I'm very pleased with the results. I find that the colors are a bit richer than Fujifilm's prints.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Are the prices still valid? I have 70 pics to develop, means no handling charge? I will only need to provide the safra discount card upon collection right?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by mpenza
    Standard Photo and Singapore Color Centre provides digital photo printing service too. For >20 pics, the charges are $0.35 for 4R. For >$8 of prints, there is no handling charge ($4 otherwise).

The best thing is, you could use their discount card and save 15% (becomes ~$0.30). I've printed at Standard Photo at Raffles Place and I'm very pleased with the results. I find that the colors are a bit richer than Fujifilm's prints.

Through some "research" for my own printing needs recently, I've compile the following table.

http://www.onlinesrs.com/gallery/misc/digi_print

When time permits, I'll go through these related postings here and update the table. At the mean time, feel free to add any additional info I may have lack within that website (using the "add comment") so I'll roll them up later.

Enjoy!

www.fujifilm.com

Handling $5
    Free Delivery Postage
    4R = 50c ea