Page 1 of 15 123611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 296

Thread: Hi,new here...

  1. #1

    Red face Hi,new here...

    Hi there..
    totally new here..
    wanted to know more photographers who are willing to work with me..
    to build up my own personal portfolio NOT for modeling purposes.cuz i aint no model

    however, got a little lost reading the threads...
    I need someone to guide me to pose i suppose but i gathered an album of poses I want to try out..

    so, any kind souls out there? haha~


    *add on*

    Hiya people...
    i been thinking and i finally know what i want.

    In summary, I am looking for photographers who are willing to take pictures of me, free of charge. In return, he can keep my negatives and use it for his own portfolio. However, I wish that there's a certain level of respect when he shares my photos around.

    To be more exact, I am looking for photographers who shoots people. not because of their pretty faces but for their personality. I am very interested to work with themes of life. To reflect the different emotions that human can experience.

    I know this is not going to be easy..So, I hope I can meet some sincere photographers here to work with me on this journey of life?

    So, those who are interested, please do PM me!

    Thanks!
    Last edited by liyun86; 23rd January 2005 at 07:39 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,152

    Default

    Welcome.

    Got a bit lost reading your thread too....

    Can explained again what kind of help u need?

  3. #3
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Welcome to the community.

    I guess you're trying tell us that you trying to build up a portfolio of yourself, i.e. made up of all your poses and you wish to learn how to pose in front of the camera?

  4. #4

    Default

    yar..something like that?

    I am interested to take pictures..to pose for photos..but i cant really capture the full spirit of it.

    always admire those idols with those really unique poses that provokes me..not the usual smile and pose kind of photos..

    and i guess i am looking for a friend photographer whom i can click and work together with..

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liyun86
    yar..something like that?

    I am interested to take pictures..to pose for photos..but i cant really capture the full spirit of it.

    always admire those idols with those really unique poses that provokes me..not the usual smile and pose kind of photos..

    and i guess i am looking for a friend photographer whom i can click and work together with..
    Why have one when u can have many?? Come join us in Sentosa Thread II! haha... Can join us for outings too!


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Why have one when u can have many?? Come join us in Sentosa Thread II! haha... Can join us for outings too!

    meaning??
    what do u guys do there? me not pro with camera..just got interests to pose for camera..haha~

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liyun86
    meaning??
    what do u guys do there? me not pro with camera..just got interests to pose for camera..haha~
    Well, we have outings to take photos, anywhere from Sentosa to the zoo, SBG, etc...

    We also spend time taking photos of models, whether it's paid ones or just friends...

    Lastly we also spend time having fun together and cracking jokes..

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Well, we have outings to take photos, anywhere from Sentosa to the zoo, SBG, etc...

    We also spend time taking photos of models, whether it's paid ones or just friends...

    Lastly we also spend time having fun together and cracking jokes..
    oh..so, u guys got models to go along and pose? interesting...then anyone just go for the fun of it?
    haha..i am still new to new..so, quite shy

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liyun86
    oh..so, u guys got models to go along and pose? interesting...then anyone just go for the fun of it?
    haha..i am still new to new..so, quite shy
    Some of us join the model shoots organize under the Model Shoot section. Sometimes we find a friend to pose and a few of us try to shoot loh...

  10. #10

    Default

    hee..thanks. i saw the thread already..so long! haha..
    okie, will try to keep myself updated with the events..
    now let me used use to this forum 1st..hee =)

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Thumbs up

    Hello! Welcome!

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    Hello! Welcome!
    thank you!

  13. #13

    Default

    Welcome to the noobies world



  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Payar Lebar
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Welcome..

    Anything u wan to know? maybe u can start by posting your recent most favorite shots you have with your W1. So we can tell u what you should know..

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liyun86
    Hi there..
    totally new here..
    wanted to know more photographers who are willing to work with me..
    to build up my own personal portfolio NOT for modeling purposes.cuz i aint no model

    however, got a little lost reading the threads...
    I need someone to guide me to pose i suppose but i gathered an album of poses I want to try out..

    so, any kind souls out there? haha~
    Welcome. I also new here. We can learn together.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liyun86
    Hi there..
    totally new here..
    wanted to know more photographers who are willing to work with me..
    to build up my own personal portfolio NOT for modeling purposes.cuz i aint no model

    however, got a little lost reading the threads...
    I need someone to guide me to pose i suppose but i gathered an album of poses I want to try out..

    so, any kind souls out there? haha~
    Welcome to de big big family.. haha, im oso new here..

    Cheers!

    Andrew

  17. #17

    Default

    I'm new here, learning photography too!

  18. #18

    Default

    thanks for the warm welcome!
    should i post a few pics of me up??

    ermm..i just attended a cosplay event recently...
    okie..show some here..??


  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liyun86
    thanks for the warm welcome!
    should i post a few pics of me up??

    ermm..i just attended a cosplay event recently...
    okie..show some here..??

    Which character are you?

  20. #20
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liyun86
    Hi there..
    totally new here..
    wanted to know more photographers who are willing to work with me..
    to build up my own personal portfolio NOT for modeling purposes.cuz i aint no model

    however, got a little lost reading the threads...
    I need someone to guide me to pose i suppose but i gathered an album of poses I want to try out..

    so, any kind souls out there? haha~
    Hello and welcome. When i was here, i was lost too. Not really a pro in cameras. Slowly you will find your way around.

Page 1 of 15 123611 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •