Thread: LOL! IS this really a chemical weapon??!!

Default LOL! IS this really a chemical weapon??!!

THE Pentagon considered developing a host of non-lethal chemical weapons that would disrupt discipline and morale among enemy troops, newly declassified documents reveal.

Most bizarre among the plans was one for the development of an "aphrodisiac" chemical weapon that would make enemy soldiers sexually irresistible to each other. Provoking widespread homosexual behaviour among troops would cause a "distasteful but completely non-lethal" blow to morale, the proposal says.

http://www.newscientist.com/article....mg18524823.800

That is so ingenious.

I think we are starting to see the effects of such "non-lethal chemical weapons" among the locals here.

[QUOTE=tokrot]THE Pentagon considered developing a host of non-lethal chemical weapons that would disrupt discipline and morale among enemy troops, newly declassified documents reveal.[QUOTE]

Another yet to be revealed non-lethal chemical weapons is to make soldiers not to be interested in opposite and same sex but only interested in themselves thereby enjoying long hours in the bathrooms instead of fighting in the battlefields.

maybe the increased number of "same-sex liking" in various countries are actually tests done secretly by the u.s? lol
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

I'm sure if there was such a thing (and even if there wasn't) I would have received spam about buying it online by now.