Thread: any place with easy plug and print photo feature for SD or CF card?

Default any place with easy plug and print photo feature for SD or CF card?

Hi,

went to get some photos developed the yesterday but the girl said it'd take 4 days (FUNAN). I'm a overseas Singaporean who'll only be home til the 21st Jan and I rather find a place that can do the photos quick. So I'm looking for the booth sort : any place with easy plug and print photo feature for SD or CF card? My brother said that Carrefour has one but I'm a tad sick of running into the city to do stuff. Might head on over to Riceball's bookshop if I head on out. The horrendous number of people on the transport system makes me

Bob

* ps I live in the bedok area.

How about Parkway Parade? The 2 shops opposite Watsons.

ya, No. 1 Color at parkway. non peak hr, the waiting time is ard 1hr+, peak hr like wkend is ard 2hrs. 25 per copy (for less than 100 prints & mre than 10 prints), no extra charge on express service. bare in mind, the quality is ave.

Quote Originally Posted by THEMAN
    Hi,

went to get some photos developed the yesterday but the girl said it'd take 4 days (FUNAN). I'm a overseas Singaporean who'll only be home til the 21st Jan and I rather find a place that can do the photos quick. So I'm looking for the booth sort : any place with easy plug and print photo feature for SD or CF card? My brother said that Carrefour has one but I'm a tad sick of running into the city to do stuff. Might head on over to Riceball's bookshop if I head on out. The horrendous number of people on the transport system makes me

Bob

* ps I live in the bedok area.
    Hmm...i agree...i never liked the transport system anyway...(bedok too)
    But THEN...I never did like the PRICES of photo developing in neighbourhood areas too, (Bedok or Tampines..etc)
    Charging 50 cents for a 4R digital ...nuts....and cover charge too...

I drop by KING's EXPRESS in Sim Lim Square when i go by to buy stuff. (its near the TAXI stand) 40cents/print (4R) no cover charge

I sent in 90+ photos in a CF card (they accept SD and others too) and I was surprised to hear the store say..."Come back in 3 hours to collect okie?"

I was like "wow...same day collection", I shopped ard for 3hrs, went back to pick up my prints and went back home all in 1 Trip. (I hate returning for a 2nd trip to collect my prints)
    (Not to mention, I asked for 2 x 2R photos from the 90+ and they did it FOC)

I know it aint the cheapest photo shop in town area, with KT Imaging charging 30 cents, but Its fast and located in SLS, where I freq. so its convenient for me. and unless I print a lot, the 10 cents savings dont justify me making my way down to KT.