Thread: 10 Amazing Lenses

Default 10 Amazing Lenses

Interesting article from archives

http://www.photographic.com/lenses/137/

cheers

quite outdated rite... 2002...

anyway, at least a minolta is inside.. should we dynaxaurs start 2 take macros?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

yes it is.. that fact is evident from the fact that they have quoted the widest non-fisheye zoom lens to be sigma 15-30mm... Now we have Canon 10-22mm and Sigma 12-24mm...

The things which attracted me were that it was one of the few articles which listed the widest and longest focal length lenses... Specially I am attracted by the Pentax 17-28mm f/3.5-4.5 full circle fisheye zoom .. never heard of something like that..

Anyone in singapore using this lens

not much ppl like to use fisheye in sg... esp a 17 / 28 kind... ppl will get those 10.5 / 12 mm kinda fisheye...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

I remember when i was shooting NDP in 03, some guy was using one. I'm sure he lurks around so go ask the usual NDP shooters and they might have a clue

I remember 1 - 1 1/2 years ago at a Computer/IT show at Suntec I saw a guy trying his 17-28 fisheye zoom on a demo Pentax DSLR. Probably not a Clubsnap member as this lens is not mentioned in the Pentax user equipment list here.