Hi everyone, I am organizing a night insect macro shoot outing on 22nd Jun 2012.
It doesn't matter if you are a Professional, Amateur or beginner all are welcomed, main objective is to shoot, share & make more friends.
Interested parties may PM me with your name & contact number to confirm your attendance.
Please help to keep this thread clean.
Date: 22nd Jun 2012 (Friday)
Time: 9.30pm - 1am
Venue: Dairy Farm Park
Meeting place: Shelter at Dairy farm carpark area (CARKPARK B)
How to get there: Take bus service SMRT 700, 700A or 966 and alight at bus stop along Petir Road between Chestnut Ave and Dairy Farm Road. For those who are driving can come by BKE exit Diary farm rd keep left after exit, after 1st traffic light turn left into the first carpark you see.
Things to bring:
1) Camera - Doesn't matter P&S or DSLR as long you love to shoot
2) Macro lens, Extension Tube & Raynox
3) Flash with diffuser
4) Tripod (Optional)
6) Umbrella & Plastic bag (In case it rains)
7) Insect repellant
8) Strongest Torchlight you have
9) Proper footwear (Boots or at least sports shoe is highly recommended)
10) Extra Batteries for your torch lights (Very Important)
1) Davin Tan
2) Francis Chia
5) Ket Gui
Seriously for safety reasons I am limiting the head count to 8 only. I will greatly appreciate participants to double confirm their schedule before signing up to allow those who really want to attend to have a chance to do so.
Interested parties please PM me your name & contact no.
I can also be contacted at 97663935 Davin Tan.