Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NINE KOSONG!

Default Re: NINE KOSONG!

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    how is sokernet related to soccernet? haha.

I can never understand why a team wants to win by such a big margin. After leading 5-0, I think they should relak and play fancy football. Someone bet on win by more than 4 goals probably.

apparently no one here thinking what Sundram thinking.
    Yes we are chart topper but defending champ Kelantan is a couple of points/places below with 5 game in hand.
    Goals scored matters if the total points accumulated is equal at the end of the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images
    Sorry but the flame of passion for the local soccer scene has been extinguished years ago.
    Sorry to say you are "partially wrong" here...

There was a sell out crowd in Kallang few years ago when we reach the finals against Indonesia in Tiger Cup. That's very very recent. Same when we played against Thailand in the Final, also very recent. You should change your statement to "flame of passion reignite everytime we are gonna win a trophy, but die down immediately when it's just a normal game" People still love football, but they don't like the uncertainty of supporting a team that may not win. If we reach the final of the Suzuki Cup again, frankly I am not even confident of getting a ticket at all...

Ever wondered why you see more Man Sip Tea supporters this year??

Quote Originally Posted by anuar ahmad

Yes we are chart topper but defending champ Kelantan is a couple of points/places below with 5 game in hand.
    Goals scored matters if the total points accumulated is equal at the end of the championship.
    Well said bro.

A team in England experienced that few week ago, luckily they whack their neighbour when playing at their opponent's supposed "fortress".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anuar ahmad View Post
    man city vs man utd. hahaha

Blog Entries

Greece 1 Russia 0. Kelong not always ordered by bookie. Bigger stakes than just football-bet-money. Can be instructions from big brother. If Greece is on the edge of leaving EU, then Russia wants to be very friendly with Greece to win it into Russia's sphere of influence.

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Greece 1 Russia 0. Kelong not always ordered by bookie. Bigger stakes than just football-bet-money. Can be instructions from big brother. If Greece is on the edge of leaving EU, then Russia wants to be very friendly with Greece to win it into Russia's sphere of influence.
    Will Germany meet Greece if they go thru tonight? If so, that will be interesting

Give the boys some credit lah. They have been playing together for a while. The understanding between them is gradually increasing. Sabah may be whipping boys but I think this is only good for the future of Singapore soccer.

Match fixing or not, leave it to the authority. For now, the results stands 9-0.

Don't understand Singaporeans' mentality. When the team is playing well, they say it's fixed. When they are playing like schoolboys,they say, it is Singapore standard.

I'm not a big football fan but looking at the highlights, it looks like both sides were trying hard to play their best, just that Sg played better and Sabah gave us too much feee space around the goal area.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    Give the boys some credit lah. They have been playing together for a while. The understanding between them is gradually increasing. Sabah may be whipping boys but I think this is only good for the future of Singapore soccer.

Match fixing or not, leave it to the authority. For now, the results stands 9-0.

Don't understand Singaporeans' mentality. When the team is playing well, they say it's fixed. When they are playing like schoolboys,they say, it is Singapore standard.
    Agreed, credit to the boys that they go all the way till the end. If they had "go easy" after the 5th or 6th goal than there really seems like something fishy is going on and it is not showing enough respect to Sabah.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Oh all credit to the team of course but we all know how corrupted the malaysian league can be. Also, while the LionsXII is a damn sight better than our "national" team, when you see these results and the reputation of the league, you will sometimes wonder.

But it is a great performance from the LionsXII to be top table in their first league outing.

Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    Will Germany meet Greece if they go thru tonight? If so, that will be interesting
    4-2........After the Greece vote, Angela Merkel give a sigh of relief, saying "heng ah". Pro-EU party won the election.
    The cat is in the bag. So no need for Germany to be nice to Greece anymore.
    If anti-EU party had won the election, result may be 0-1 in Greece's favour.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 23rd June 2012 at 10:50 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12