Thread: Where to buy? 1/4 in. x 2 in. Eye Bolt

Question Where to buy? 1/4 in. x 2 in. Eye Bolt

Hi! Anyone know if this eye bolt is available in SG? This is NOT the thing with the self-tap screw that you can buy at Home-Fix.

1/4 in. x 2 in. Eye Bolts with Nuts (2-Pack)-7131 at The Home Depot

Default Re: Where to buy? 1/4 in. x 2 in. Eye Bolt

Seen a lot of these at the big DIY fix-it at marina square. Also, this should be in Kopitiam.
    Alpha

Try Pan San hardware at Blk 803 king George ave or the hardware store at Blk 802.

May not have imperial sizes. 6mm will be yr substitute if there are no existing threads.

If you're trying to fix baby or hanging seats, there are wall anchors with closed eye which are more secure.

Thanks, all. I will be inserting this into the tripod hole of my DSLR, and hanging it from a clip.

My DIY R-Strap

Blog Entries

Opposite Jalan Besar Stadium on King George's Ave is a row of shops mostly doing canvas works .... there is a large store specializing in stocking nuts and bolts (heard that they are one of the largest stockists in Singapore) .... u can try there
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

New High bearing 1/4" Connecting Adapter for Camera Quick RAPID Sling Strap HOT | eBay

try ebay
    New High bearing 1/4" Connecting Adapter
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119
    Opposite Jalan Besar Stadium on King George's Ave is a row of shops mostly doing canvas works .... there is a large store specializing in stocking nuts and bolts (heard that they are one of the largest stockists in Singapore) .... u can try there
    TS, forget the DIY shops. This shop mentioned by ed9119 is the place to go. Got mine there. The counter lady was quite nice. She told me that actually they are wholesalers. But they will sell individual pieces to anyone who asks as a public service. Not too expensive at all. I got mine 80 cents a piece including the nut. They have metric and imperial ones and of different lengths.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    TS, forget the DIY shops. This shop mentioned by ed9119 is the place to go. Got mine there. The counter lady was quite nice. She told me that actually they are wholesalers. But they will sell individual pieces to anyone who asks as a public service. Not too expensive at all. I got mine 80 cents a piece including the nut. They have metric and imperial ones and of different lengths.
    There is a long counter and no system of queuing there .... whoever waves or shout loudest gets served first ..... ALOT of building contractors, mechanics and renovation people go there to get stuff .... their LARGEST bolts makes a very nice paperweight and conversation piece
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast