Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 112 of 112

Thread: creative respond to ipod shuffle

  1. #101
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Its your own songs, don't tell me you want to spoil your eyesight by squinting at a silly 1 line LCD display walking with ur eyes on the LCD screen to see what song's playing now that's scrolling s...o... s...l...o...w...l...y instead of focusing on where u're walking?
    thinks that's what pple are doing for smsing their friends.....

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    ...
    right now, i'm waiting for the creative zen photo to be released and will compare with ipod photo and see which is better. thinking of replacing my current 20GB image storage with something smaller in size.
    *cough cough*

    Read: 3rd party accessories.

    U might wanna check these 2 out:
    Belkin Digital Media Reader
    Belkin Digital Camera Link

    I wonder if there's something like dis for da Zen?

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    there is a battery status led behind that shows green (good charge), amber (low charge), red (very low charge) and of course no light means its flat lor
    COOL! I'll buy it! Slick, small & fuss free... I don't really care about the sequence of the songs. That's cool with me. haha BUY BUY BUY
    CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP.

  4. #104
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    BUY! BUY! BUY!![SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    LCDs screens on those SMS phones are much bigger. Phones are design for us to communicate. The obvious reason why LCD screens have appeared in hp are for us to dial up a telephone number plus SMS. Even a Motorola "Brick Phone" has a LED display for us to look at.

    iPod shuffle is small and lightweighted that it is design for people on the move. Why bother with LCD screens when iPod Shuffle is already so small. Besides it consumes your battery life too.

    Mac design things which not only looks good but also cater for busy people like us. They design it so that we do not need to open our eyes and keep looking at the songs that is going to be played.

    Half of the time when I use to listen to my Walkman and MDs, I just let it run thru. Really could not be bothered about looking at the LCDs screen.

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    thinks that's what pple are doing for smsing their friends.....
    hehe...i gladly await the day i can sms people without looking at the display. think some folks can do that but i not as proficient

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    *cough cough*

    Read: 3rd party accessories.

    U might wanna check these 2 out:
    Belkin Digital Media Reader
    Belkin Digital Camera Link

    I wonder if there's something like dis for da Zen?
    see http://www.creative.com/zenmicro/wel...?w=accessories for zen accessories

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    I just wonder why most of the accesories are all in whites except for the pouch? So who is copying who?

  9. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    I just wonder why most of the accesories are all in whites except for the pouch? So who is copying who?
    i think thats a foregone conclusion

  10. #110
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    *cough cough*

    Read: 3rd party accessories.

    U might wanna check these 2 out:
    Belkin Digital Media Reader
    Belkin Digital Camera Link

    I wonder if there's something like dis for da Zen?
    nah. like i told u the other day, i just hoping to be able to do a direct card2storage transfer, rather than doing it via laptop. ipod photo needs iphoto on ur ibook or PB to do it. i was hoping its something like xdrive where u just plug in ur CF card and wah lah! lets see if zen photo got such an option. or else, i might as well continue to use my 40GB image storage device.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  11. #111
    Senior Member Hommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    LCDs screens on those SMS phones are much bigger. Phones are design for us to communicate. The obvious reason why LCD screens have appeared in hp are for us to dial up a telephone number plus SMS. Even a Motorola "Brick Phone" has a LED display for us to look at.

    iPod shuffle is small and lightweighted that it is design for people on the move. Why bother with LCD screens when iPod Shuffle is already so small. Besides it consumes your battery life too.

    Mac design things which not only looks good but also cater for busy people like us. They design it so that we do not need to open our eyes and keep looking at the songs that is going to be played.

    Half of the time when I use to listen to my Walkman and MDs, I just let it run thru. Really could not be bothered about looking at the LCDs screen.
    some people want control, some people want to be controlled

  12. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    nah. like i told u the other day, i just hoping to be able to do a direct card2storage transfer, rather than doing it via laptop. ipod photo needs iphoto on ur ibook or PB to do it. i was hoping its something like xdrive where u just plug in ur CF card and wah lah! lets see if zen photo got such an option. or else, i might as well continue to use my 40GB image storage device.
    Like dis ah....

    Honestly, u might wanna stick to that. Apple took 4 revisions to get the iPod correct. And I waited for 4 generations before getting my 2nd one.

    Since u're not in a rush, u can wait.

    So how? Any takers for it?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •