Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: creative respond to ipod shuffle

HAHAHA Zen Micro Photo .... copy ipod photo... wonder who is copying who now

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    is it selling NOW? maybe later i go Apple Shop @ Funan the IT Mall to buy
    Heard from a sales man in one of the Apple store, it's gonna come end of tis month.

ordered online last week. received last night

Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01
    You miss the point, believe it or not the fact is that the manufacturing costs of the zen micro is still lower than the ipod mini. Those gimmicks you mentioned try to give the impression that it should cost more. Little extras esp electronic parts are cheap in the manufacturing process. In this case of the two MP3 players the more expensive part are not the electronics but the material for the packaging of the electronics. Again, I wouldn't want to pay premium for a cheapo product.
    Actually, I think you misunderstood the price, Zen Micro IS cheaper, even after all the added functions. You might think that those are added gimmick are made to give the impression that it cost more are useless but there people who like them, thinks that they are useful.

Why wouldn't Apple include them in the Mini??

Hmm.... Would so-called 'added functions' or even the 'cool' Zen Micro Photo be of any use when there are so little (or to say none at all) 3rd party accessories for it?

Its strange that ppl would come out with 150 million excuses to deceive themselves.

i'm just wondering how ipod shuffle user will know how much battery life is left.... i read from somewhere that maybe the songs will shuffle like crazy when the battery is low

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Hmm.... Would so-called 'added functions' or even the 'cool' Zen Micro Photo be of any use when there are so little (or to say none at all) 3rd party accessories for it?

Its strange that ppl would come out with 150 million excuses to deceive themselves.
    Well, most of the third party functions have already been built-in in Micro, radio etc..

People who wanna believe that looks is everything would come out with a zillion excues to deceive themselves....

Quote Originally Posted by gundugundu
    i'm just wondering how ipod shuffle user will know how much battery life is left.... i read from somewhere that maybe the songs will shuffle like crazy when the battery is low
    there is a battery status led behind that shows green (good charge), amber (low charge), red (very low charge) and of course no light means its flat lor

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    there is a battery status led behind that shows green (good charge), amber (low charge), red (very low charge) and of course no light means its flat lor
    AMAZING with the people comes up with all kinds of questions to make iPod shuffle look bad. I have tested it myself the other day and found it absolutely wonderful and easy to use. Creative.....eat your heart out! Hehe....

was reading the papers...

sim wong hoo says they have moved on from sound cards and on to mp3 players. says next time mp3 players will have phone capability.

er...dont we already have phones that play mp3?

i think swh has really misfocused this time.

sim wong hoo says they have moved on from sound cards and on to mp3 players. says next time mp3 players will have phone capability.

Creative phones?... nah... better ask them to joint venture with renown phone manufacturer lar... dun be so korky...

I wander what product would it be if creative join venture with O2?... pretty fond of O2 Xphone2 lately...

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    AMAZING with the people comes up with all kinds of questions to make iPod shuffle look bad. I have tested it myself the other day and found it absolutely wonderful and easy to use. Creative.....eat your heart out! Hehe....
    Not that much to look at since there isn't even a lcd......

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Not that much to look at since there isn't even a lcd......
    you are supposed to listen to them lah

you are supposed to listen to them lah
    Precisely, then its not about the design, right??

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Precisely, then its not about the design, right??
    read the thread title...

read the thread title...
    I think you have mixed up the thread on the Creative Zen Micro......

Ah ha... Reminds you of something?

iTunes + Motorola....

What an irony.

Its your own songs, don't tell me you want to spoil your eyesight by squinting at a silly 1 line LCD display walking with ur eyes on the LCD screen to see what song's playing now that's scrolling s...o... s...l...o...w...l...y instead of focusing on where u're walking?

Blog Entries

well, i got my shuffle for abt a wk now. ordered my online last sun, and received it on mon. apart from the initial teething problems of installing and charging, it works like a charm! not regrets of selling off my muvo2 for this!

IMO, i dun really give 2 hoots abt the lack of LCD screen etc.. etc... the shuffle does wats it suppose to do - play music, and does it well. personally, i've used various creative MP3 players b4 i bought this, my 1st ipod, and the sound quality beats creative hands-down. downside, of course, is ipod's batt life. however, the shuffle does have good batt life. kudos.

trashing aside, creative and apple products are, IMO, aimed at 2 different segments of the mkt. creative is more mass-mkt while apple aims at the 'hip-&-cool' consumers where price is of no concern. so, to each his/her own. i would love the ipod if its not dat pricey. if it comes to buying a bigger capacity MP3 player, i will still buy a creative becos of the pricing and batt life.... dat is until apple beats creative at their own game!

right now, i'm waiting for the creative zen photo to be released and will compare with ipod photo and see which is better. thinking of replacing my current 20GB image storage with something smaller in size.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

** tempted ** **tempted **

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast