View Poll Results: Who has thought of converting your photography skill into a cash cow?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Photography will be my PASSION always, no way converting it to making money!

10 21.74%
  • I am now making money with my photography skills. (pro/freelance)

12 26.09%
  • That's my future goal! I am going to earn money with my skills in the future.

9 19.57%
  • My vision: passion + career

15 32.61%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who has thought of converting your photography skill into a cash cow?

This is a hobby to me , I always trying my best to improve . I manage to sell a few shots to people who wishes to purchased them for commercial needs. I will give to them if they are using it for personal use. I enjoy this hobby a lot and if there is a chance to make big bucks for example an airline hireing to be their photographer, I will grab the chance definately. If not , I just enjoy this hobby , uploading photos to relevent websites letting the world admire your works.

Maybe full time bird photography, anyone interested to photograph my bird? Ha. no meaning, bo liao.

Deregistered

MONEY MONEY MONEY!! SHOW ME THE MONEY SO I CAN SHOOT IT YEAH!
    ok actually i love photography and i cant see doing anything else for a living...i dont understand why some people say that making a profession out of their passion will ruin it.. i dont comprehend.. but then again maybe they dont comprehend my sorta thinking too

i will... thats d purpose of my study now... to earn $$$ later... heheh

Quote Originally Posted by zig
    MONEY MONEY MONEY!! SHOW ME THE MONEY SO I CAN SHOOT IT YEAH!
    ok actually i love photography and i cant see doing anything else for a living...i dont understand why some people say that making a profession out of their passion will ruin it.. i dont comprehend.. but then again maybe they dont comprehend my sorta thinking too
    Simple, let me tell you this:

I love photographing wedding couples, but I hate wake up early.

When you see something not nice, or don't like to shoot but you can't say no, because you are paid.

When someone yells at you: cameraman! Come here and take picture! You have to come with a smile.

When a big fat ma ma tell you: please make me look like fann wong, and you must say can, can, I will, I will.

When a talk about an assignment, first thing to talk is how much$$$? Because you are making a living, no one is gonne feed you if you don't make a profit.

Me? My technical skill is not there yet.A long long way to go..but people have been telling me that my shots do tell interesting stories and they have a certain angle to it.I still aspire to be a photojournalist one day..
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by AirbusnBoeing
    This is a hobby to me , I always trying my best to improve . I manage to sell a few shots to people who wishes to purchased them for commercial needs. I will give to them if they are using it for personal use. I enjoy this hobby a lot and if there is a chance to make big bucks for example an airline hireing to be their photographer, I will grab the chance definately. If not , I just enjoy this hobby , uploading photos to relevent websites letting the world admire your works.
    Deviantart..I love DA.

Go try it.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12