Brand, Model, Why you choose this product?
1. Icarus - Manfrotto 322RC2 - Pistol action grip allows super quick adjustments, Able to customize for left and right hand use. Able to convert to a vertical 222RC2. Able to take my Bigma + Flash (see my avatar)
2. kex, AcraTech Ultimate ballhead,becoz it is very unique & support heavy load up to my LF cam .
3. bernardsia, Markins M-10, I will never need to buy another ballhead again.
4. Dennis, Markins M-10.
5. Ian, Graf Studioball, features a full bearing race on the panning axis making it one smooth ballhead
Burzynski Protec, The toughest head I've ever used, bar none. Zero flexure under extreme load conditions
Wemberley Gimbal, Superb performance, though expensive and of limited use unless you run long lenses.
6. RossChang, Acratech Ultimate ballhead, Decent load capacity, lightweight. Markins M10 is at least 50% heavier that the AUB.