I want to buy a digital camera... but I can't make up my mind...
My requirements :
- small : easy to lug around everywhere I go
- powerful : able to attach extra lens, have manual controls (shutter etc)
- fast auto-focus
- takes good indoor shots (like Spore Expo)
- clear/sharp photos
- if need to print, max only 4R size
Don't mind :
- paying extra for the lens, card, batteries
- megapixels. anything from 3 onwards.
Less than $1000 or slightly more (inclusive of GST)
- Canon A95
- Canon S60/S70
- Canon G5/G6
- Sony DSC-V1/V3/W1
A friend swears by Olympus.. She tells me to get Olympus cameras.
Another friend tells me to consider the Panasonic DMC-FX7.
URGH!!!!! I've been thinking about this for at least 2 weeks!!
What other shops beside john 3:16 (#03-00 funan) should I go? And where is Alan Photos?