Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Punggol Lalang fields

  1. #1
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Punggol Lalang fields

    Hi
    has anyone been to punggol recently?
    are there still any usable lalang fields for photography?

    i heard there's a lalang field at Tebing lane,where you can reach via Rivera LRT station
    is it still there?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    Noticed there is big piece of lalang field across buangkok (towards lrt depot), worth check it out.

  3. #3
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Punggol Lalang fields

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Noticed there is big piece of lalang field across buangkok (towards lrt depot), worth check it out.
    thank you
    i'll check it out

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CS7890
    Any update on the lalang field?
    Just like you cross-posted in the other thread.... if you want an update, can go to the locations yourself and check then report back to us, right?
    Alpha

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Punggol Lalang fields

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Just like you cross-posted in the other thread.... if you want an update, can go to the locations yourself and check then report back to us, right?
    No need to go there leh.

    Just use iPhone mobile mapping.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    No need to go there leh.

    Just use iPhone mobile mapping.
    He'll end up in Calcutta
    Alpha

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Punggol Lalang fields

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    He'll end up in Calcutta
    Then he cans shoot cows eating lalang.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Punggol Lalang fields

    update ! just drove past the Institute of Mental Health . there is no big grass field immediately adjacent . the field is actually one or too streets away .
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Punggol Lalang fields

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    update ! just drove past the Institute of Mental Health . there is no big grass field immediately adjacent . the field is actually one or too streets away .
    Why don't you drive into Institute of Mental Health and see got lalang inside or not?

  10. #10

    Default Re: Punggol Lalang fields

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Why don't you drive into Institute of Mental Health and see got lalang inside or not?
    i don't need to drive in la. already know there isn't any.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •