11th June 2012, 10:47 AM
Legal Primer Workshop
Ever faced with copyright issues? Had your pics stolen or taken without any credit?
Fret not! There is a FREE legal workshop happening next Tues 19th June that is open to all freelancers. Through this workshop you will KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AS A CREATIVE IN SINGAPORE.
The workshop titled "The Legal Primer for the Busy Executive" on 19 June 2012, 6.00 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Dinner will be provided.
1. Date: 19 June 2012 (Tuesday)
2. Venue: NTUC Centre, Level 7, One Marina Boulevard
3. Time: 6pm – 9.30pm (dinner included from 6pm, to be seated by 6.50pm – registration starts at 6pm)
Topics: Hobby VS Career, The Four Cs (Concept, Copyright, Contract & Cash), Filing your income tax, Structuring your basic income - Paying the Bills, and more!
Join us for an evening for informal and open sharing session on the rights and obligations of freelancers and selected issues on entertainment law with:
Register soon! limited seats available!
• RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 June 2012
• Include this in the subject title: RSVP to Legal Primer Workshop via Hena
• Please provide Name of attendee(s), Mobile Number, Occupation, and your Blogs/Websites(Optional)
Last edited by hena15; 13th June 2012 at 04:13 PM.