Page 69 of 228 FirstFirst ... 194459646768697071747994119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #1361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Model shoots expensive for me. Got cheaper or free one?

    u student or working ?

  2. #1362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    5-6 times in 2 mths ? ! u got go ao many times meh ?
    never jio !
    that's just rough estimate cos i lost count la. not totally go there to shoot portrait lo... also got IR, abstracts, etc... very scared of that hill man... damn shag!

  3. #1363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    How come? Nite shift?
    nite activities maybe ?

    strangers in the nite... exchanging trousers.........wondering wats inside...

  4. #1364
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Model shoots expensive for me. Got cheaper or free one?
    your friends or colleagues lo. hehe...

  5. #1365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    that's just rough estimate cos i lost count la. not totally go there to shoot portrait lo... also got IR, abstracts, etc... very scared of that hill man... damn shag!

    ic ic ic....................

  6. #1366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    nite activities maybe ?

    strangers in the nite... exchanging trousers.........wondering wats inside...
    more specific: under****

  7. #1367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    your friends or colleagues lo. hehe...

    yalor... then if need help.. can always ask some of us along to help and guide wif the shoots...

    we dun charge u one...

  8. #1368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    u student or working ?
    Taking nite classes now but no day job. Still looking for one....

  9. #1369

    Default

    yippeee !!!! 5 stars liao !!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #1370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    your friends or colleagues lo. hehe...
    Friends busy with work, sch, ns.

  11. #1371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Taking nite classes now but no day job. Still looking for one....
    i see... get a temp job 1st lah !

  12. #1372
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Friends busy with work, sch, ns.
    oh you're in NS? hehe... can ask your mates to be your model leh..
    NS so many hunks.. hahaha... no neccessarily has to be female.

  13. #1373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    i see... get a temp job 1st lah !
    Still looking for 1.

  14. #1374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Friends busy with work, sch, ns.
    NS ones we dun care lah.. those in sch one.. hmm... shoots only take at most 3 hours in the weekend mah....

  15. #1375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    oh you're in NS? hehe... can ask your mates to be your model leh..
    NS so many hunks.. hahaha... no neccessarily has to be female.
    I Ord liao.

  16. #1376
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    How come? Nite shift?
    At customer's office.. trying to find a solution to some issues...

  17. #1377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    NS ones we dun care lah.. those in sch one.. hmm... shoots only take at most 3 hours in the weekend mah....
    Weekend are soccer nites.
    A bit funny to shoot them. They think I crazy.

  18. #1378
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    opps read wrongly... hahah
    anyway good luck on your job hunt.
    time to zzzz 3am liao gotta work later.
    goodnight everyone!

  19. #1379
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    At customer's office.. trying to find a solution to some issues...
    wah you like go chalet leh... hahahaa

  20. #1380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    opps read wrongly... hahah
    anyway good luck on your job hunt.
    time to zzzz 3am liao gotta work later.
    goodnight everyone!
    Thanks.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •