Page 68 of 228 FirstFirst ... 184358636667686970737893118 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #1341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    then try to shoot more lor !!!!!!!! SHOULD ASK THE GANG HERE HOW MUCH WE SHOOT !
    HAHAHHAHAHHA !!!!!!!!!!!!
    shoot until the hard disk no more space liao !
    KK. When got shoot? I wanna join in.

  2. #1342

    Default

    Hi guys!! Me home!!FINALLY!

  3. #1343

    Default

    so late ? go chionging again huh ?

  4. #1344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    KK. When got shoot? I wanna join in.
    jus come to this thread more lor.........
    hee..................

    wat u shoot usu ?

  5. #1345

    Default

    anyway.. pple !!!!!!!!!!! got rate this thread or not ???????????????
    no stars leh........

  6. #1346
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    anyway.. pple !!!!!!!!!!! got rate this thread or not ???????????????
    no stars leh........
    ho ho ho, i go rate. anyway i won't be joining the shoot this friday.

  7. #1347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    jus come to this thread more lor.........
    hee..................

    wat u shoot usu ?
    Portraits. Why leh?

  8. #1348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    anyway.. pple !!!!!!!!!!! got rate this thread or not ???????????????
    no stars leh........
    What stars?

  9. #1349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    so late ? go chionging again huh ?
    CHIONG!!?? I WISH I AM LOH!!

  10. #1350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    at the top of the page, just below where you click the pages. rate this thread.

  11. #1351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    CHIONG!!?? I WISH I AM LOH!!
    I tot you go chiong cause today ladies' nites.

  12. #1352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    ho ho ho, i go rate. anyway i won't be joining the shoot this friday.

    y not ? bz ?

  13. #1353
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Hi guys!! Me home!!FINALLY!
    So early ah? I'm still not home...

  14. #1354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Portraits. Why leh?

    cos our outings usu shoot alot of other things mah.. portraits.. not as much lah.. though still have..

    otherwise join the model shoots lor...
    these days really alot leh !

  15. #1355

    Default

    mai tu liao !!!!!!!! shoot shoot shoot !!!!!!!!!!

  16. #1356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    CHIONG!!?? I WISH I AM LOH!!

    nite shift this whole week huh ?
    hee.. ya.. the seed week is always yur day shift....

  17. #1357
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    y not ? bz ?
    well, too many people shoot and going to that same place like 5-6 times in 2 months.

  18. #1358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    cos our outings usu shoot alot of other things mah.. portraits.. not as much lah.. though still have..

    otherwise join the model shoots lor...
    these days really alot leh !
    Model shoots expensive for me. Got cheaper or free one?

  19. #1359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    well, too many people shoot and going to that same place like 5-6 times in 2 months.

    5-6 times in 2 mths ? ! u got go ao many times meh ?
    never jio !

  20. #1360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    So early ah? I'm still not home...
    How come? Nite shift?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •