Page 54 of 228 FirstFirst ... 42944495253545556596479104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #1061
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Exclamation

    wah lau...how come our guys' model shoot photos are at the site. hmmmm...cheap-o siah. THey can't afford to pay to go take their own models and start ripping photos from ClubSNAP...and some even claiming to be theirs.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  2. #1062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    wah lau...how come our guys' model shoot photos are at the site. hmmmm...cheap-o siah. THey can't afford to pay to go take their own models and start ripping photos from ClubSNAP...and some even claiming to be theirs.
    Well,i guess the guy know nuts about photography,then he sees the girl so nice so just take loh.Anyway,I will msg him to tell him that he can join us for shoot...

  3. #1063
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    So u guys mamaged to shoot in e crowd today?
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  4. #1064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    So u guys mamaged to shoot in e crowd today?
    Yeah,we managed to shoot in the crowd,yes.... For me,I got crap shots.

  5. #1065
    Member eawtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    Mananged to get some good shots... will be posting in the sentosa.tk board....


    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Yeah,we managed to shoot in the crowd,yes.... For me,I got crap shots.

  6. #1066
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    Mananged to get some good shots... will be posting in the sentosa.tk board....
    eawtan, the shots i process, after unsharpen mask, is damn sharp.......

  7. #1067
    Member eawtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    Mananged to get some good shots... will be posting in the sentosa.tk board....
    At :

    http://s4.invisionfree.com/Sentosa_T...p?showtopic=53

    Some points, we can use the #14 to #18 as the reference on some poses for the next male model shoot. Lots of lamp posts around....

  8. #1068
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Looks like most of us are glad to be in here again.But,wheres the rest??
    I'm back... I'm back... but still as poor

  9. #1069
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    okie..folks.... get really for treasure hunt at sentosa...i have chosen the spots for u people to find! time for some games.....
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  10. #1070
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    Hello you all! =) Sorry to hear that some of ur images have been stolen and added to such a cheesy site. Do take care of both ur images and urselves!

    Anyway, here's a photo of Portencross, Scotland.

    Wow! Nice Pic!!

    Sure can't get this type of building in SG.. =)

  11. #1071
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    okie..folks.... get really for treasure hunt at sentosa...i have chosen the spots for u people to find! time for some games.....
    Huh??? Treasure hunt!!!
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  12. #1072
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Huh??? Treasure hunt!!!
    Actually, it's more like amazing race.... Photographer's style!

    hahaa

  13. #1073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Wow! Nice Pic!!

    Sure can't get this type of building in SG.. =)
    Yah loh!!SG where got this kind of place!?!!??

    I agree that its really nice loh.But,I thought SOMEONE told me b4 that the sky in Glasgow is very gloomy one??Then,wats that now??

    But,I think,if the pic is taken during sunset...imagine the warm light shining onto the building....with the kind of colourful clouds behind... WOW...

  14. #1074
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    don or edwin...

    yur pics are on SG girls..

    http://www.sggirls.com/?action=photo...me=CheeHong911
    see if can sue the person till he peng or not... then next time ppl see ur work only... will run far far if he thinks of copy and ise it some where else

  15. #1075
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Dear Folks,

    In memory of our recently passed away Sentosa Thread and to commenorate our new Sentosa Thread II. We are proud to present our own very First Model Shoot. Details as follows, as a celebration package, this shoot will be free for the first 30 photographers.

    Photos of Model:





    Model: Confidential (aka Zheng Shao Chiu)
    Theme: Martial Arts Swordsman
    Date: 21 Jan 05
    Time: 12pm Lunch and followed by shoot
    Place: Only disclosed to accepted photographers
    Fee: $50 (Free for first 30 photographers to sign up)

    Register your CS Nick here:

    1) Ashleyy
    2) Will03
    3) Geno
    4) Drudkh
    5) acidbyte
    6) furball
    7) jnet6
    8) dEthANGeL
    9) chunger
    10) Gryphon
    11) eawtan
    12) Amy
    13)
    14)
    15)
    .
    .
    .
    30)

  16. #1076
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Sentosa Treasure Hunt tour!

    Sentosa Amazing Race Tour .....

    Date : Sat 22-01-05......Time 10;30am Harbour Front Mrt meet..

    Depends on the number of people joining, likely to be four to a group...
    Seems that we have been shooting a lot lately, now its time for you people to find out where the pictures i took are taken from.....

    Clues will be given , so dont worry ...at the most , u faint during the event! ha ha!..... ......each group will get to find about 4 places around sentosa( depends on the number of groups formed that day)...

    Sorry , there will be NO PRIZES as tis is a POOR THREAD! hee hee
    So if ur game enough , lets play some treasure hunt...

    LET THE RACE BEGINS!!!

    Fill in yr names below...( ASHLEY & ME ARE OUT)

    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)


    If the weather is against us that day, the hunt will be postponed to a later date...
    Last edited by GENO; 16th January 2005 at 02:33 AM.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  17. #1077
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Yoz pple, got a bit of problem getting the martial arts costumes..
    anyone got any lobang? Samurai or superman one also can..

  18. #1078
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    Sentosa Treasure Hunt Tour .....

    Date : Sat 22-01-05......Time 10;30am Harbour Front Mrt meet..

    Depends on the number of people joining, likely to be four to a group...
    Seems that we have been shooting a lot lately, now its time for you people to find out where the pictures i took are taken from.....

    Clues will be given , so dont worry ...at the most , u faint during the event! ha ha!..... ......each group will get to find about 4 places around sentosa( depends on the number of groups formed that day)...

    Sorry , there will be NO PRIZES as tis is a POOR THREAD! hee hee
    So if ur game enough , lets play some treasure hunt...

    LET THE HUNT BEGINS!!!

    Fill in yr names below...( ASHLEY & ME ARE OUT)

    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)


    If the weather is against us that day, the hunt will be postponed to a later date...
    Mmm.. if the response are good.. I may sponsor some token prizes.. hehee

  19. #1079
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Yoz pple, got a bit of problem getting the martial arts costumes..
    anyone got any lobang? Samurai or superman one also can..
    mmmm the king without clothes can? not a bad idea right?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  20. #1080
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    mmmm the king without clothes can? not a bad idea right?
    Actually he today already say dun wear also can...
    but since it's outdoor shoot.. I scared he catch a chill or get too tan leh...


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •