Page 45 of 228 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750557095 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    u guys are fast man !
    left office till now, so mnay pages liao.. macham like back to the good old days huh ?
    This is good,isn't it??

  2. #882
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    wow wow ! look who is the top poster !

    alechim 155
    Drudkh 116
    Will03 110
    jnet6 61
    Ashleyy 60
    acidbyte 57
    GENO 50
    edwinywh 47
    TMC 39
    scud 33
    dEthANGeL 30
    gryphon 21
    chunger 21
    furball 19
    starry 9
    zaren 8
    nightwolf75 7
    nikonsiao 5
    reno77 4
    Clown 3
    tan131 3
    eawtan 3
    jbma 2
    Ling Nightsky 2
    Flyingpig 2
    vinzxman 2
    n77d 2
    quekky 1
    SnapSnap 1
    yymun 1
    vagabond 1
    rainman 1
    crazypaladin 1
    Venom81 1
    Show Thread & Close Window
    very fast, i'll take over...

  3. #883
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    WOW,Serious!!?? FE10??Y not F80?
    Cos FE10 got the light meter which I can still use wif my lens wad!
    F80 cannot use the light meter and I dun have any AF lens...

  4. #884
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    wow wow ! look who is the top poster !

    alechim 155
    Drudkh 116
    Will03 110
    jnet6 61
    Ashleyy 60
    acidbyte 57
    GENO 50
    edwinywh 47
    TMC 39
    scud 33
    dEthANGeL 30
    gryphon 21
    chunger 21
    furball 19
    starry 9
    zaren 8
    nightwolf75 7
    nikonsiao 5
    reno77 4
    Clown 3
    tan131 3
    eawtan 3
    jbma 2
    Ling Nightsky 2
    Flyingpig 2
    vinzxman 2
    n77d 2
    quekky 1
    SnapSnap 1
    yymun 1
    vagabond 1
    rainman 1
    crazypaladin 1
    Venom81 1
    Show Thread & Close Window
    C'mon! Let's all overtake him tonite!!

  5. #885
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    C'mon! Let's all overtake him tonite!!
    wah sure or not?

  6. #886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    wow wow ! look who is the top poster !

    alechim 155
    Drudkh 116
    Will03 110
    jnet6 61
    Ashleyy 60
    acidbyte 57
    GENO 50
    edwinywh 47
    TMC 39
    scud 33
    dEthANGeL 30
    gryphon 21
    chunger 21
    furball 19
    starry 9
    zaren 8
    nightwolf75 7
    nikonsiao 5
    reno77 4
    Clown 3
    tan131 3
    eawtan 3
    jbma 2
    Ling Nightsky 2
    Flyingpig 2
    vinzxman 2
    n77d 2
    quekky 1
    SnapSnap 1
    yymun 1
    vagabond 1
    rainman 1
    crazypaladin 1
    Venom81 1
    Show Thread & Close Window
    I got at least 49 posts now!!

  7. #887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Cos FE10 got the light meter which I can still use wif my lens wad!
    F80 cannot use the light meter and I dun have any AF lens...
    Oh,yah hor...

    Then y not FM2?or FE2?

  8. #888
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    wah sure or not?
    Sure.. the nite is still young.. haha... we tok chop chop loh!

  9. #889
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Sure.. the nite is still young.. haha... we tok chop chop loh!
    i need to zzzz later leh... chop chop...

  10. #890
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    10 bigger number than 2? sounds like a BIG upgrade?

  11. #891
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Oh,yah hor...

    Then y not FM2?or FE2?
    I buy 2nd hand wad.. cheap cheap! hahaa

  12. #892

    Default

    hee.. cannot overtake him lah.. bz leh...

  13. #893

    Default

    GTG sleep liao... Bye!! Night everyone!!

  14. #894
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    10 bigger number than 2? sounds like a BIG upgrade?
    FE2 is a 1983 model. FE10 came out around 1998 or 1999... hehee

  15. #895
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    GTG sleep liao... Bye!! Night everyone!!
    bye
    ...........

  16. #896
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    hee.. cannot overtake him lah.. bz leh...
    Wait till he go germany.. den we can outdistance him lotsa!! whaha

  17. #897
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    GTG sleep liao... Bye!! Night everyone!!
    Gd nitez boy boy.. sweet dreamz.. hehe

  18. #898
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Wait till he go germany.. den we can outdistance him lotsa!! whaha
    haha...
    i go zzz liao... gdnight

  19. #899
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    bye
    ...........
    U noe something? U joined CS exactly a year later than me and u have 4 times more posts!! haha... U really super free man!

  20. #900
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    haha...
    i go zzz liao... gdnight
    Okie. Gd nitez to u too! happy working.. I'll be near yr area again.. going to Pandan Loop..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •