Page 26 of 228 FirstFirst ... 1621242526272831365176 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #501
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Well,u refering to the flowers exhibition?
    The flowers exhibition and the sentosa pics was taken in 2003 leh.hehe,during the time when I was still using Coolpix 5400.

    Oops,now I did worst with my D100!!

    Anyway,I hope to be able to see more of such skies in Singapore in future.But,not much nice place to take with it leh.
    Oh..... no lah.. I think your coolpix really saturating the color lor. D100 more close to the actual one mah.. cannot compare.

  2. #502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    yr photo is very small!!! ok, this is all i can do.
    Hehe,my pics are 800*600 leh,got so tiny meh???
    I send u the file,u PS and send me back??

  3. #503
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Wow! nice exposures.... Or did u ps them??
    i only PS 2 pics, the one looks like old photo one and the one with her teeth showing.
    some of the rest are cropped.

  4. #504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chunger
    Oh..... no lah.. I think your coolpix really saturating the color lor. D100 more close to the actual one mah.. cannot compare.
    Haha... Well,still trying out which WB is best.

  5. #505
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    No lah,I'm not using yellow filter.Am using the skylight 1B.
    U also see the cast??
    yeah, the cast is very distractive.
    skylight should give you a colder feel.
    yr pix too small to see, so juzt apply photo filter.

  6. #506
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i only PS 2 pics, the one looks like old photo one and the one with her teeth showing.
    some of the rest are cropped.
    Not bad sia.... still want to ask her to model next time? I think you should get her when she smiling. Her smile is nice too.

  7. #507
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    500+ posts within 2 days. LOng live Sentosa thread.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  8. #508
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    683

    Default

    Oppss so late liao.. Must go liao.. long time nv experience speedy posting liao. Feel good sia ^_^

  9. #509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Nice pics..think i should try at model shooting.

    AIYA.. u got free model for u leh.........

  10. #510
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Hehe,my pics are 800*600 leh,got so tiny meh???
    I send u the file,u PS and send me back??
    ycteoh@gmail.com

  11. #511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    have event shoot lah..... by keppel corp subsidiary.
    wah seh !!!!!!!! lobang alot sia !!!!!!!!!

  12. #512
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chunger
    Not bad sia.... still want to ask her to model next time? I think you should get her when she smiling. Her smile is nice too.
    yeah but she didn't smile much so just test out her serious look. will try again next time.

  13. #513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chunger
    Is it ? Next time shoot then ask her to wear red again lor hehe

    hee................ good good !!!!!!!!!!!

  14. #514
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    yeah, the cast is very distractive.
    skylight should give you a colder feel.
    yr pix too small to see, so juzt apply photo filter.
    Huh? His yellow cast is due to WB settings.. Should use auto instead...
    Skylight should give a warmer cast as it gives more pink... where got colder feel??
    It's UV that gives a colder feel....

  15. #515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    wah..1am liaos ah? Good night folks. See you folks in the next shoot.

    these days u getting weak leh !!!!!!!!!!!

  16. #516
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    wah seh !!!!!!!! lobang alot sia !!!!!!!!!
    yeah, big one and i am sitting on it.... hahaha....

  17. #517
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Hehe,my pics are 800*600 leh,got so tiny meh???
    I send u the file,u PS and send me back??
    Hah.. send me one or two to try leh...

  18. #518
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    yeah but she didn't smile much so just test out her serious look. will try again next time.
    actually not because she didn't smile much, but just that i have encountered too many models with fake, unnatural smiles. so don't dare to risk.

  19. #519
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i only PS 2 pics, the one looks like old photo one and the one with her teeth showing.
    some of the rest are cropped.
    Wah! nice nice!! great shots! YAY! Now I got another Shifu to teach me liao!

  20. #520
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Huh? His yellow cast is due to WB settings.. Should use auto instead...
    Skylight should give a warmer cast as it gives more pink... where got colder feel??
    It's UV that gives a colder feel....
    i think B+W filter is not the same as Hoya?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •