Page 224 of 228 FirstFirst ... 174199214219222223224225226 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Wah, thanks for posting her pic! Make my morning brighter.
    Wau Lau,

You sure die liao. dEthANGeL will kill u.

By the way, whole world know u got the ladder liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Don't worry in a few years, you'd qualify as one too !!!
    haha... not funny.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

MORNING EVERYONE!

DF, u PS so tat her skin is so smooth isit?
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    becos i din go for the MO on ladders lor... so, i was shooting at an upwards angle. some of the models' costumes were... skimpy... and i accidentally shot some RA pics. din even notice until i downloaded the pics onto my PC last nite. sigh... and i was complaining to KO yesterday evening abt all the lao tikos with their PnS cams standing where i was busy shooting upskirts and upblouses of the models. these people give photogs a bad name.
    I also shoot from the below how come my photo all not RA ? Must be the photographer lah
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Deregistered

haha... not funny.
    Then why you still laugh... ha ha....

no $$$....

it seems u folks got some good shots yesterday at the fashion show? mine's a total crap and some pics cannot be shown due to accidental RA shots... crap. need to junk all the files. sigh...
    Seem like a lots of photog got RA shots ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    MORNING EVERYONE!

DF, u PS so tat her skin is so smooth isit?
    I will do anything to make pretty girls who even more prettier
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Seem like a lots of photog got RA shots ...
    well, like i was telling u yesterday, some 'photogs' are out to get RA shots purposely. i rather not be associated with these people.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

do you guys feel that this pose looks very weird?

its like she turned her head 180 degrees.

haha.. i got this shot too.. but i think this 1, we need to crop some part of her out..

becos i din go for the MO on ladders lor... so, i was shooting at an upwards angle. some of the models' costumes were... skimpy... and i accidentally shot some RA pics. din even notice until i downloaded the pics onto my PC last nite. sigh... and i was complaining to KO yesterday evening abt all the lao tikos with their PnS cams standing where i was busy shooting upskirts and upblouses of the models. these people give photogs a bad name.
    yup yup ... I was standing on a ladder behind slightly below eye level to the model .... didnt know the front got better angle to shoot upblouses ...

suddenly yesterday saw a lots of photog with ladder ... mine oso late minute and arrived on the dot with the ladder ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

then slowly, you'll see photogs with higher ladders. then by next century, photogs will be driving a crane.

well, like i was telling u yesterday, some 'photogs' are out to get RA shots purposely. i rather not be associated with these people.
    They are camera man lar ... photog dun behave in that manner ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Morning guys ...

DF:

You ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... I got alot of shots of her lastnight already. So enough .. no need L lens for the next few months ... got my C lens can already

NW:

Hmmm .... always remember this phrase - Its the photographer behind the camera ... NOT the camera.

Yesterday there was this old man asking to let him sit in front of my sit (front row). I knew what he was trying do.

I question him back "How could u take photo from that angle ? What are u trying to shoot. Don't u know it is very rude to shoot from that angle ? "

He look at me then walk away quickly. If he do that to my two fav models, I will kill him .

Make me so angry ....
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

hi guys....sorry to OT...just wan to share some pic after the fashion shoot yesterday......

Another batch of lousy pictures......

hope it works.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Yesterday there was this old man asking to let him sit in front of my sit (front row). I knew what he was trying do.

I question him back "How could u take photo from that angle ? What are u trying to shoot. Don't u know it is very rude to shoot from that angle ? "

He look at me then walk away quickly. If he do that to my two fav models, I will kill him .

Make me so angry ....
    i won't be surprised if he walked over to my end. *******s.... my side no better. every tikos was trying to shove me one side so dat they can get their RA shots. after 1 roll of film, i also got sian, and walked away. i won't be surpised these jokers' shots have been posted on sggirls and other unsavoury sites already. sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce

Make me so angry ....
    never take your 100-400 amd wack him? make him concuss ....

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Morning guys ...

DF:

You ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... I got alot of shots of her lastnight already. So enough .. no need L lens for the next few months ... got my C lens can already

NW:

Hmmm .... always remember this phrase - Its the photographer behind the camera ... NOT the camera.
    I just knew U will sure die die aim on her. U must be very happy now. Why don't u give us a treat on the ice-cream buffer later to celerate for you ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Deregistered

Sigh well people will always want to do the mission impossible & everything that's not supposed to be done, infact, half of SG guys do that, else why would EDMW & SGGirls website be so hot?