Page 213 of 228 FirstFirst ... 163188203208211212213214215218223 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #4241
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    slp liao.. working tomolo.
    enjoy yr shootings tomolo!

  2. #4242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    dead beat again!
    yo bro,

    Read the railway thread ? Hee hee . At least I hide you face then post so those in Sentosa thread here don't know that guy is you hor.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  3. #4243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    bro, you just gave away the answer here...

  4. #4244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    bro, you just gave away the answer here...
    Is it ? Luckily GENO don't know lah

    But I enjoy seeing them so busy loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  5. #4245
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Is it ? Luckily GENO don't know lah

    But I enjoy seeing them so busy loh
    CHEY......... wait i go see i got yr pic anot? hee hee..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  6. #4246
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    CHEY......... wait i go see i got yr pic anot? hee hee..
    I don't mind u post my face loh but must have photo QC hor ...

    No hand shake , no under or over etc ....
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  7. #4247

    Default

    Eh guys! dun say i din come here and talk talk ah... but u guys posting machiam faster than stocks. Post so fast i see until lag. btw, who's the 'talk kok, talk rot" guy?? *lol

  8. #4248
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niterider
    Eh guys! dun say i din come here and talk talk ah... but u guys posting machiam faster than stocks. Post so fast i see until lag. btw, who's the 'talk kok, talk rot" guy?? *lol
    Ai yo ,

    go outng don't talk talk joke joke, then go for what ? As well stay at home sleep

    Did not charge you entertainment fees very good liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  9. #4249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Ai yo ,

    go outng don't talk talk joke joke, then go for what ? As well stay at home sleep

    Did not charge you entertainment fees very good liao
    Eh.. wrong frequency la.
    I asking who's the guy u all mentioned who talk kok, talk rot alot one?? haha... i today planner very siong leh, still must act clown entertain u all

  10. #4250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niterider
    Eh.. wrong frequency la.
    I asking who's the guy u all mentioned who talk kok, talk rot alot one?? haha... i today planner very siong leh, still must act clown entertain u all
    Got mah ? I old people forgot liao.

    Maybe we are talking about the rock on the railway lah
    Last edited by DarkForce; 6th February 2005 at 01:09 AM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  11. #4251
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niterider
    Eh.. wrong frequency la.
    I asking who's the guy u all mentioned who talk kok, talk rot alot one?? haha... i today planner very siong leh, still must act clown entertain u all
    got meh?

    the only joke i found out is well 3 of u are afraid of height!!!! ha ha..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  12. #4252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    got meh?

    the only joke i found out is well 3 of u are afraid of height!!!! ha ha..
    You mean niterider is afraid of height ? No wonder don't see him acrossing over lah.

    Should have tie him to the center and we leave him alone under the Sun
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  13. #4253
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    You mean niterider is afraid of height ? No wonder don't see him acrossing over lah.

    Should have tie him to the center and we leave him alone under the Sun
    should be loh..they stand there so long...waiting for dinner izzit? we cross over , shoot until sian , walk back they still thinking whether want to cross anot!
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  14. #4254
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Geno

    Regards

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=114487

    I think #1,2,3,4 and #5,6,7,8,9 are both diff girls leh

    Don't tell me I like both har ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  15. #4255
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    OK guys,

    I better sleep now . Tomorrow got a mission to complete
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  16. #4256
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Geno

    Regards

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=114487

    I think #1,2,3,4 and #5,6,7,8,9 are both diff girls leh

    Don't tell me I like both har ?
    Tmr after the shoot, ask them out loh! hee hee...we saw them at ********* so many times ley?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  17. #4257

    Default

    Hmmm....everybody gone to sleep liao...

  18. #4258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Hmmm....everybody gone to sleep liao...
    nope..mi watching ch8
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  19. #4259
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Wah! Watch tv and surf at the same time ah? lolx

  20. #4260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Wah! Watch tv and surf at the same time ah? lolx
    Yep... My all on my PC

    Like to share one of my (for those whom still dun have)Old link especially "explorers of lights" section
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •