Page 194 of 228 FirstFirst ... 144169184189192193194195196199204219 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #3861
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    what time u guys reaching there huh ? i cant go early as in like go there chop place leh, but should be ablt to reach around 6.30, 6.45 *cross fingers*

    U sure u dont mind ?
    okie..i bring hah? make sure u come..if not i pull yr fur then u know! h haahahha
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  2. #3862
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    i going there too what time u going?
    Maybe late leh. Prolly ard 6.45pm liao. Coz going CP get something 1st.

    Anyone going for tml 7pm show?

  3. #3863
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    what time u guys reaching there huh ? i cant go early as in like go there chop place leh, but should be ablt to reach around 6.30, 6.45 *cross fingers*

    U sure u dont mind ?
    fur,

    yesterday 5:30pm first row all full liao. Good luck to u
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  4. #3864
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    tot u saw what I shot... where got too many
    u hide all the good photos mah... show me all the aunties ones only?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  5. #3865
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    okie..i bring hah? make sure u come..if not i pull yr fur then u know! h haahahha
    Okie, set everything nicely for me hor ... mount lenses and settings all put nicely. I see all the buttons on ur camera can faint.
    Ignorant, D7D use CF hor ???

  6. #3866
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Maybe late leh. Prolly ard 6.45pm liao. Coz going CP get something 1st.

    Anyone going for tml 7pm show?
    i going there now..ha hah..bye..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  7. #3867
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Okie, set everything nicely for me hor ... mount lenses and settings all put nicely. I see all the buttons on ur camera can faint.
    Ignorant, D7D use CF hor ???
    yes CFFFFFFFFFF CARRRRDDDDD!!!!
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  8. #3868
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    i going there now..ha hah..bye..
    eh, u chop place for me is it ?

  9. #3869
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    go date that little girl lah..hee hee... the one always smiling at u? maybe u can get free model shoot too!!!
    I might end up looking at her photo in the monitior and smile for the whole day loh.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  10. #3870
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    DF, u not going today ah ?
    Nv see ur b4 leh.
    Go lah, and stand behind me, then the model would look like she smiling for me.

  11. #3871
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    eh, u chop place for me is it ?
    ok quickly come
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  12. #3872
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    DF, u not going today ah ?
    Nv see ur b4 leh.
    Go lah, and stand behind me, then the model would look like she smiling for me.
    How I wish I can go but did not bring camera lah. I stand beside u for what ? Looking at you har ?

    If I go look at model yet no camera to shoot, I rather die.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  13. #3873
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    How I wish I can go but did not bring camera lah. I stand beside u for what ? Looking at you har ?

    If I go look at model yet no camera to shoot, I rather die.
    wahaha sure anot.

    Hey DF, tml evening u going anot? For 7pm one.

  14. #3874
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    wahaha sure anot.

    Hey DF, tml evening u going anot? For 7pm one.
    Ya yo ,

    I am trying very hard not to miss her anymore and yet one guys keep asking me to go . Can u kill me please
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  15. #3875
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    ok quickly come
    Trying ... seeya later ...

  16. #3876
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Ya yo ,

    I am trying very hard not to miss her anymore and yet one guys keep asking me to go . Can u kill me please
    I would then i take over all your lenses

  17. #3877
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Trying ... seeya later ...
    Hi furball,

    I really not going down tonight. Anyway, there are still more outing coming thus we both should can meet one.

    Good luck to your shots tonight . Make sure u remind Genon to do the tricks which make the model look at u loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  18. #3878
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    I would then i take over all your lenses
    If I die, my power will lost thus all my lens will turn back to black colour. Nikon ....
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  19. #3879
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    If I die, my power will lost thus all my lens will turn back to black colour. Nikon ....

    Df, pm me how to get them to look at you leh..i going down on the weekends. and once ye lens turn black, please give them to me.....

  20. #3880
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Df, pm me how to get them to look at you leh..i going down on the weekends. and once ye lens turn black, please give them to me.....
    wow lau,

    I die only you guys eyeing on my lens. I better don't die liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •