Page 186 of 228 FirstFirst ... 136161176181184185186187188191196211 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #3701
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Why u guys go eat ice-cream buffet on Monday ...
    Cos they don't want to eat on tuesday?

  2. #3702
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Why u guys go eat ice-cream buffet on Monday ...
    Since u stuck in lab on wkends rite? Come on Mon loh?
    if cannot ah? nvm.. I help u eat your share too... U can help us to pay our share... keke

  3. #3703
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Since u stuck in lab on wkends rite? Come on Mon loh?
    if cannot ah? nvm.. I help u eat your share too... U can help us to pay our share... keke
    win already lor ...
    me stuck in the lab only this weekend lah. spare me the agony.
    u can have my share of ice-cream. I want to save space for Bah Kwa !!!

  4. #3704
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Bah Kwa finish liao little red pimples will come and visit furball






  5. #3705
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Bah Kwa finish liao little red pimples will come and visit furball
    espn furball

  6. #3706
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    New year coming must be good, else no ang paos for you




  7. #3707
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    win already lor ...
    me stuck in the lab only this weekend lah. spare me the agony.
    u can have my share of ice-cream. I want to save space for Bah Kwa !!!
    So if we go on this wkend, u also cannot go wad.. Come lah, leave yr office a while on Mon and eat ice cream! Less oily compare to bak gua.. hhaa.

  8. #3708
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    New year coming must be good, else no ang paos for you
    ESPN give ang Pow ???
    Okie, furball be good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    So if we go on this wkend, u also cannot go wad.. Come lah, leave yr office a while on Mon and eat ice cream! Less oily compare to bak gua.. hhaa.
    U all go ahead. Next time then join u all ...

  9. #3709
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    You will get your ang paos from the seniors and the houses you go, me still single cannot give, will wait for you to get married one day and then get from you

  10. #3710
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Hi guys,

    Regard the ice-cream buffer, is it real one ? If real then I take leave liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  11. #3711
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    hi all.. gd afternoon

  12. #3712
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You will get your ang paos from the seniors and the houses you go, me still single cannot give, will wait for you to get married one day and then get from you
    Then u have to wait long long long long long time ... Go get from NW lah ... haa haa ...

  13. #3713
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    That guy confirm owe me an ang pao, nevermind I got all the time in world to wait.

  14. #3714
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    So if we go on this wkend, u also cannot go wad.. Come lah, leave yr office a while on Mon and eat ice cream! Less oily compare to bak gua.. hhaa.
    Less oily ... equally fattening

    At most the ball of fur grows bigger?

  15. #3715
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    ESPN give ang Pow ???
    Okie, furball be good.



    U all go ahead. Next time then join u all ...
    Eh?? I thought u married liao?? I wanted to visit u during CNY one leh!!

  16. #3716
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Eh?? I thought u married liao?? I wanted to visit u during CNY one leh!!
    Yah lo.... ANG POW!!!!!

  17. #3717
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Hi guys,

    Regard the ice-cream buffer, is it real one ? If real then I take leave liao
    Of cos real one lah! U can take half day and join us? Hee hee...

  18. #3718
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    See, I knew it, furball gei siao one, married liao don't want to give ang pao only.

  19. #3719
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Less oily ... equally fattening

    At most the ball of fur grows bigger?
    Bak Gua = salt + oil = drop fur & not nice fur...

    Ice Cream = fattening = growth in furball size?

  20. #3720
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    At most the ball of fur grows bigger?
    Erm, cannot afford to grow any bigger. But u should see my sis ... haa haa ... NW can vouch for it. She is much bigger sized than me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Eh?? I thought u married liao?? I wanted to visit u during CNY one leh!!
    Since when ? Go visit the married ones in this forum lah ... got a few mah, i shall not name them ...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •