Page 185 of 228 FirstFirst ... 135160175180183184185186187190195210 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #3681

    Default

    Time to poll a vote:

    Anyone free for Ice-cream buffet tis coming monday 7-2-05..afternoon? hopefully its still on? must check it out loh.... Haz daz...

    1) Geno- just thinking of it ,makes me
    2) CYRN
    3) Ashleyy
    4) pinkfuzzycat - i'll be there in spirit lar.
    5)
    those scare to become too fat for CNY can count tis out! [/QUOTE]

  2. #3682
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Morning all

    Gryphon:

    sold your lens to my classmate huh?
    Yup...small world too, tat day told me he was yr classmate!
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  3. #3683
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Gryphon:

    he was really torn between the EF 17-40L and the tamron. Mentioned to him that you had it so ...

    espn:

    I know who he is la ... he should know who i am also

  4. #3684
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Thats me not Garion.
    U gng the fashion show on friday evening?
    The problem is if I go there, I end up shooting only one model

    See how lah.

    Nice to meet u. I like your new 20D
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  5. #3685
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    [QUOTE=dEthANGeL]Morning all

    DF:

    WAHHHHHHHH.... so fast got a date from her already!?!??

    QUOTE]

    You want ? Just go there to show your sweetest smile and sexy blinking eyes to her loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  6. #3686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    The problem is if I go there, I end up shooting only one model

    See how lah.

    Nice to meet u. I like your new 20D
    sms u nv reply....

    asking u going for today's show not. think i'll go for both

  7. #3687
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    The problem is if I go there, I end up shooting only one model

    See how lah.

    Nice to meet u. I like your new 20D


    Another 20D user to the ST2 thread

  8. #3688
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    sms u nv reply....

    asking u going for today's show not. think i'll go for both
    I did not on my handphone lah. No money to pay phone bill so must use less loh.

    Today did not bring camera, if go there tonight I only see cannot shoot then I might as well hang myself to death
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  9. #3689
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    I did not on my handphone lah. No money to pay phone bill so must use less loh.

    Today did not bring camera, if go there tonight I only see cannot shoot then I might as well hang myself to death
    You ah ... model withdrawl symptom right

  10. #3690
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    I did not on my handphone lah. No money to pay phone bill so must use less loh.

    Today did not bring camera, if go there tonight I only see cannot shoot then I might as well hang myself to death
    haha... i thought you say you'll bring everywhere you go? changed your strategy liao ah?

  11. #3691
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Central West
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Hey DarkForce,

    Looked at my photos from the other night - I was only two persons away from you but your model never looked in my direction She must have something for you

    I was lucky to get a few of the other models to look over and give me a nice smile at the other fasion show

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=114459

  12. #3692
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    haha... i thought you say you'll bring everywhere you go? changed your strategy liao ah?
    Not everywhere I go lah.

    What I meant was, when I want to go for shooting , i will bring everything la.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  13. #3693
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gooseberry
    Hey DarkForce,

    Looked at my photos from the other night - I was only two persons away from you but your model never looked in my direction She must have something for you

    I was lucky to get a few of the other models to look over and give me a nice smile at the other fasion show

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=114459
    Well, don't be sad. At least u got few models looking at u, I got only one.

    Wonder how many model will look at Will03 who was beside me yesternight
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  14. #3694
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I pay to look at models ok, you folks should consider yourselves lucky!!!!


  15. #3695
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    If the railway outing is on then I cannot join you guys liao. By the way, are u the guy I met yesterday at the end of the show ?
    Alamak u forgot who I am liao. I did not join u guys shoot yesterday, but last Sat (or was it Fri) we had a chit chat session at the food court w/ Will03, Geno and the rest remember?

  16. #3696
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    [QUOTE=DarkForce]
    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Morning all

    DF:

    WAHHHHHHHH.... so fast got a date from her already!?!??

    QUOTE]

    You want ? Just go there to show your sweetest smile and sexy blinking eyes to her loh


    I not so pro as you loh .... got white canon and electric BzzZzz ... eyes

  17. #3697
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Alamak u forgot who I am liao. I did not join u guys shoot yesterday, but last Sat (or was it Fri) we had a chit chat session at the food court w/ Will03, Geno and the rest remember?
    You are LEN HOOD HERO!!!


  18. #3698
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Alamak u forgot who I am liao. I did not join u guys shoot yesterday, but last Sat (or was it Fri) we had a chit chat session at the food court w/ Will03, Geno and the rest remember?
    Sorry type to the wrong posting. I remember you lah, you even buy me a free drink.

    There are two nickname start with G lah. Your is a bird flying up, another one is a bee flying low.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  19. #3699
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    Time to poll a vote:

    Anyone free for Ice-cream buffet tis coming monday 7-2-05..afternoon? hopefully its still on? must check it out loh.... Haz daz...

    1) Geno- just thinking of it ,makes me
    2) CYRN
    3) Ashleyy
    4) pinkfuzzycat - i'll be there in spirit lar.
    5)
    those scare to become too fat for CNY can count tis out!
    Come come! I help u eat yr share?

  20. #3700
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Why u guys go eat ice-cream buffet on Monday ...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •