Page 169 of 228 FirstFirst ... 119144159164167168169170171174179194219 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    very true. this way, u get to have more sleep or post more in ST2 .....
    what's ST2?

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    then learn how to take good photos, so PS will never be a tool you need to rely on.
    You shouldn't be ashame of using PS at all. Heck! No one's supposed to get the idea in their head that the camera could do all the work to come up with that ideal image that's you'd seen with you eyes, and visualised in your head.

what's ST2?
    ST1 - RIP liao.....
    ST3 - when ah??

then learn how to take good photos, so PS will never be a tool you need to rely on.
    true true...but use it to make better pics...

what's ST2?
    ST2 sentosa thread 2?

Here're my shots from the Fashion Show @ Raffles City Shopping Centre.

Thats really pretty...
    nice one Don!

hi Drudkh, told you the pics are nice....

have to go work..extreme busy today.... chat later.... take care guys...dun end up like me...flu+sore throat+ cough( trinity)

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    hi Drudkh, told you the pics are nice....

have to go work..extreme busy today.... chat later.... take care guys...dun end up like me...flu+sore throat+ cough( trinity)
    yah, me also busy today. have a nice day.

Hit the nail on the head, my friend. This should be put on top of CS main page for everyone to see.

Deregistered

If you had a longer len and shooting wide open, you could have gotten better effects, I won't complain much on the skins being a bit too yellow, cause that's probably due to the lighting, but anyway, keep shooting, don't just share them here hor remember ah!

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    If you had a longer len and shooting wide open, you could have gotten better effects, I won't complain much on the skins being a bit too yellow, cause that's probably due to the lighting, but anyway, keep shooting, don't just share them here hor remember ah!
    Better effects? What u mean? The pics look fine to me, exposure wise and sharpness. The yellowish cast is there sure, but that is unavoidable due to the strong halogen lights. If u were there u would know what I was talking abt. Longer lens might isolate the subject better, but no pt. taking portrait style shots when u wanna get full body shots like the last pic. Unless what u meant is better bokeh by shooting wider, but well the lousy backdrop is still there.

I think the pics taken by Drudkh are quite decent standards.

Just my 2 cts lar...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    You shouldn't be ashame of using PS at all. Heck! No one's supposed to get the idea in their head that the camera could do all the work to come up with that ideal image that's you'd seen with you eyes, and visualised in your head.
    To me, PS will only be the tool to save my terrible pictures. A photographer takes pictures, not editing pictures. That's the job of a Graphic Designer.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Skin is yellow cos of auto WB and the lighting. Not used to shooting such fashion shows, so I'm still not sure of the correct settings.

Morning all ...

the 2nd pic still looks kinda scary from a POV .... *whispers* looks like she has no eyeballs and only 2 dark holes for eye sockets

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Hit the nail on the head, my friend. This should be put on top of CS main page for everyone to see.
    hehe, i picked it up from someone somewhere in CS.

Skin is yellow cos of auto WB and the lighting. Not used to shooting such fashion shows, so I'm still not sure of the correct settings.
    Its part and parcel of post processing

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Morning all ...

the 2nd pic still looks kinda scary from a POV .... *whispers* looks like she has no eyeballs and only 2 dark holes for eye sockets
    haha, ya. cos of the strong lighting and non-stop flashes going off. wah lao... most of my shots are over cos of those flashes! and the model only stayed still for less than 5 secs. no choice that everyone shoot at the same time. arrrgghh...

haha, ya. cos of the strong lighting and non-stop flashes going off. wah lao... most of my shots are over cos of those flashes! and the model only stayed still for less than 5 secs. no choice that everyone shoot at the same time. arrrgghh...
    go on next round lor...

Dun worry! Your shots are wonderful! Me so envious of all your shots liao.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Dun worry! Your shots are wonderful! Me so envious of all your shots liao.. haha
    but out of so many these 3 are the can make it ones.