Page 161 of 228 FirstFirst ... 111136151156159160161162163166171186211 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #3201
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Garion & deathangel



    How about this? Hope furball doesn't roll on me.


    (R) Furball
    Last edited by espn; 31st January 2005 at 11:39 AM.

  2. #3202

    Default

    Got a question.... how do you take photos at a very low shutter speed without the use of flash without blurring your photos? one of the ways is the use of tripod or monopod? any other solution? this is pertaining to the sports photography i was trying out last weekend, photos turned out underexposed.. no matter how i overexposed it..

  3. #3203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Garion & deathangel

    How about this? Hope furball doesn't roll one me.

    (R) Furball
    Thanks ... When I figure out how to utilize PS then I do that ...
    For now, only know how to add border and name... Hee Hee ...

    got things to do, drop by later.

  4. #3204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macfreak
    Got a question.... how do you take photos at a very low shutter speed without the use of flash without blurring your photos? one of the ways is the use of tripod or monopod? any other solution? this is pertaining to the sports photography i was trying out last weekend, photos turned out underexposed.. no matter how i overexposed it..
    Same here .... i'm still figuring this part out as this method can also be used to shoot models that move pretty fast on stage or stage performances.

    espn:


  5. #3205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Same here .... i'm still figuring this part out as this method can also be used to shoot models that move pretty fast on stage or stage performances.

    espn:

    Ya... was at the Perth wildcats v Sydney kings game at Indoor stadium.. hard time getting any decent shots manz.. see http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showgall...00/ppuser/2202

    anyone can advise?

  6. #3206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Hey! I'd never brought you to any remote places before hor! Not once.

    I did abduct khairi before, but that's the only abduction record I have in CS. Stop polluting my name!

    Hmm... then again, you seems keen to go to remote places yourself... railway track! Hur! Hur! Hur!
    That because I smart mah, never go with u

    So did u do anything to khairi that day ?

    Railway outing ? Geno is going too wah, so it is quite safe lor .
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  7. #3207
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Pic is abit under... viewing on my LCD here also

    Hmm ... rules of 3rd ... means the teapot in the centre?
    try google it.
    some links here.

  8. #3208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macfreak
    Got a question.... how do you take photos at a very low shutter speed without the use of flash without blurring your photos? one of the ways is the use of tripod or monopod? any other solution? this is pertaining to the sports photography i was trying out last weekend, photos turned out underexposed.. no matter how i overexposed it..
    buy D7D!

  9. #3209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Me only 17, this year 18




    ya rite...

    so when u buying 580?

  10. #3210
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    lunch time liao.....

  11. #3211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    try google it.
    some links here.
    Went for the portraiture course .. they stressed on it already .. guess i got abit of problem "picturing" the picture in my mind when i first saw the photo ...

  12. #3212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    buy D7D!
    WHat's D7d?

  13. #3213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macfreak
    WHat's D7d?
    Konica Minolta Dynax 7 Digital (would have gotten this if i had not bought my 300D)

  14. #3214

    Default

    any1 going shriro house say.... about now? me going to send my cam for repairs

  15. #3215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Konica Minolta Dynax 7 Digital (would have gotten this if i had not bought my 300D)
    Oh ok... using my D70 though.... this is the new konica minolta digital SLR? i heard D200 is coming out! ARgh!!! i can't keep up with these new technologies!!! ok, shall not be a techno buy buy addict

  16. #3216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    I would prefer subject bright and surrounding dark.



    Just my personal view
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  17. #3217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macfreak
    Oh ok... using my D70 though.... this is the new konica minolta digital SLR? i heard D200 is coming out! ARgh!!! i can't keep up with these new technologies!!! ok, shall not be a techno buy buy addict
    We can never keep up. The only thing i'm investing in now are lenses.

    Gonna stick with my 300D .., pretty happy with what it can do and what its allowing me to do.

    Now ... if i can only purchase a roll of gaffer tape ....

  18. #3218

    Default

    Actually my dream camera was hmmmph.. D2X! Wahahhahaa.... now i am dreaming.. sorry for the sudden outburst!

  19. #3219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macfreak
    Actually my dream camera was hmmmph.. D2X! Wahahhahaa.... now i am dreaming.. sorry for the sudden outburst!
    Hmm Nikon fans

    Ok shan't start a war... personally i quite like both Canon and Minolta ...

  20. #3220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    I would prefer subject bright and surrounding dark.
    Just my personal view
    I would see it like very unnatural.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •