Page 156 of 228 FirstFirst ... 106131146151154155156157158161166181206 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #3101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default

    wah... panning shot!

  2. #3102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    The phisher changed my password .... Doesn't work already .. i purposely "hacked" my own account until the account got suspended so that he cannot use it to do anything. Have contacted yahoo support already ... this sucks

    Anyway ... the phishing page - http://www.geocities.com/asass_3000/hany/group.html
    next time remember to see the url on the address bar to make sure u login to the correct site

  3. #3103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    next time remember to see the url on the address bar to make sure u login to the correct site
    Yea my bad i was already very dazed doing my work already

    Contacted yahoo support.. i wonder will anything work or not .... sigh... this is seriously a bad day for me .... first forgetting the chalet .. now this ...

  4. #3104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte


    Another one of my action shot.....with a 50mm/f1.8.
    can't see ur pics leh...

  5. #3105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    hey yO`,dun mind i buy it at a very small price from u??
    nah, i got it free from M1. just take it.

  6. #3106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    can't see ur pics leh...
    Kirby, i think you use hotlink restriction right? CS got 3 domains leh. .net .org .com.

  7. #3107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    nah, i got it free from M1. just take it.
    how come nv see my post?

  8. #3108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    nah, i got it free from M1. just take it.
    how u get 1? M1 nv give me leh..

  9. #3109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Sentosa Thread II Top Posters Hall of Fame!!

    User Name Posts
    alechim 380
    Drudkh 340
    Will03 299
    dEthANGeL 256
    GENO 207
    Ashleyy 190
    scud 145
    DarkForce 143
    acidbyte 129
    jnet6 111
    edwinywh 101
    furball 98
    gryphon 88
    nikonsiao 80
    CYRN 68
    TMC 61
    nightwolf75 51
    Venom81 51
    macfreak 43
    quekky 41
    espn 29
    chunger 26
    eawtan 24
    reno77 15
    zaren 13
    vinzxman 13
    rainman 13
    tan131 11
    Flyingpig 10
    starry 10
    The_Cheat 9
    pinkfuzzycat 8
    Garion 6
    jodie_tan 6
    niterider 5
    Ling Nightsky 4
    vagabond 3
    Christwings 3
    Clown 3
    n77d 2
    jbma 2
    clarinet 2
    waisj 1
    SnapSnap 1
    porshee 1
    yymun 1
    trenyi 1
    Witness 1
    crazypaladin 1

  10. #3110
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,118

    Default

    hi guys// how are u all..?
    how's the chalet....

  11. #3111
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,118

    Default

    wah.. got time to compile the stats....

  12. #3112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Sentosa Thread II Top Posters Hall of Fame!!

    User Name Posts
    alechim 380
    Drudkh 340
    Will03 299
    dEthANGeL 256
    GENO 207
    Ashleyy 190
    scud 145
    DarkForce 143
    acidbyte 129
    jnet6 111
    edwinywh 101
    furball 98
    gryphon 88
    nikonsiao 80
    CYRN 68
    TMC 61
    nightwolf75 51
    Venom81 51
    macfreak 43
    quekky 41
    espn 29
    chunger 26
    eawtan 24
    reno77 15
    zaren 13
    vinzxman 13
    rainman 13
    tan131 11
    Flyingpig 10
    starry 10
    The_Cheat 9
    pinkfuzzycat 8
    Garion 6
    jodie_tan 6
    niterider 5
    Ling Nightsky 4
    vagabond 3
    Christwings 3
    Clown 3
    n77d 2
    jbma 2
    clarinet 2
    waisj 1
    SnapSnap 1
    porshee 1
    yymun 1
    trenyi 1
    Witness 1
    crazypaladin 1
    WOW~!!! I din knwo I already posted so much!!

  13. #3113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,654

    Default

    Hmm ... i'm still climbing

  14. #3114
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    This is how the sentosa-thread-ppl spend their evening....keke


  15. #3115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rainman
    This is how the sentosa-thread-ppl spend their evening....keke

    nice pic!!

  16. #3116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Who is interested to join me for the first shoot for this?

    Shaanxi Costume Troupe 1 16 February (except 8 10 February)
    Let the Shaanxi Costume Troupe take you down memory lane in
    theatrical costumes from the past including bronze armour wear and elaborate dresses of various dynasties. History has never been so visually spectacular!

    Theme: Fashion Shoot
    Place: Raffles City Shopping Centre
    Date: 1 Feb
    Time: 12pm (Meet early to chop place.. dunno will be crowded on wkdays or not)

    Please indicate your nick here:

    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

  17. #3117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Hmm ... i'm still climbing
    U tok so much nonsiense here until no time to do yr homework.. Den last min do and forget abt the chalet and then say u busy and cannot go....

    Go and do yr homework!!!

  18. #3118

    Default

    its at 1 pm issit ? hmm...... should i go during lunch ? hee.........

  19. #3119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    U tok so much nonsiense here until no time to do yr homework.. Den last min do and forget abt the chalet and then say u busy and cannot go....

    Go and do yr homework!!!
    look at how mnay posts he increased recently ?

  20. #3120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    U tok so much nonsiense here until no time to do yr homework.. Den last min do and forget abt the chalet and then say u busy and cannot go....

    Go and do yr homework!!!
    No ley .. i've been doing since morning ..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •