Page 154 of 228 FirstFirst ... 104129144149152153154155156159164179204 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #3061
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    huh? you don't want angbao?
    Nowadays .. angbao so small .... long time never go overseas also ... go on a well deserved holiday is more my plan

  2. #3062

    Default

    go go gogo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! planning to go where ???????????????? hmm............... mus b japan ? got more SYTs !!!!!!!

  3. #3063
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    go go gogo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! planning to go where ???????????????? hmm............... mus b japan ? got more SYTs !!!!!!!
    Aren't you supposed to be on MC ... looks as though u still haven't recovered...

  4. #3064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    So did anyone go there today? I was there earlier....look see look see...saw a couple ladders there...

    Will03...abt the ladders....paiseh I dunno the brand....must go Carrefour to see they carry what brand.

    p.s DF I like your avatar leh....nice gal and nice cam/lens. :drool:
    wah seh ! think more n more pple are getting more hardcore..
    was thinking.. will there be a time when the whole backrow in front of the stage to be filled with 10 over ladders ??? hee..

    hee.. will surely go to carrefour to check it out.. hyak hyak hyak !!!!!

  5. #3065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Aren't you supposed to be on MC ... looks as though u still haven't recovered...

    mc lor.. staying at home... .......

  6. #3066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Its an ever growing family .... New or old ...

    Anyway ....

    I wanna take this time apologize to CYRN ... as the chalet totally slipped my mind .. only when GENO mentioned it to me .. then i realised. Sorry...

    i bet that if it is SYT's party.. u will not forget lor.............................

  7. #3067

    Default

    gosh !! just realised we got 3000 over posts already !!!!!!!!
    and who got it ???

    and also jus relaised that my bro alec is top poster ?????? !!!!!!!!!!!! gosh !!!!!!!!!!
    thats v fast.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #3068
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    i bet that if it is SYT's party.. u will not forget lor.............................


    I can't go also due to my work ... school really sucks

  9. #3069
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    gosh !! just realised we got 3000 over posts already !!!!!!!!
    and who got it ???

    and also jus relaised that my bro alec is top poster ?????? !!!!!!!!!!!! gosh !!!!!!!!!!
    thats v fast.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hmm .. scroll back la

  10. #3070

    Default

    ok lah ok lah.. dun disturb u..................

  11. #3071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Hmm .. scroll back la

    siao... jus asking mah.. heeeeeeeeeeee........

  12. #3072
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    very tired liao gng to sleep.
    Anyone wants souviners let me know....a lot of bruises on legs & also sun burn. I can duplicate the bruises & give to anyone who wants them
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  13. #3073
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    siao... jus asking mah.. heeeeeeeeeeee........
    Jnet6 got the post lah

  14. #3074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    very tired liao gng to sleep.
    Anyone wants souviners let me know....a lot of bruises on legs & also sun burn. I can duplicate the bruises & give to anyone who wants them

    hey ! so when u getting yur new toy ?????????????????????
    buy buy buy !!!!!
    hows the classes coming along ?. happy so far ??????

  15. #3075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Jnet6 got the post lah

    ic ic... wah ! these few days this thread running like mad.....

    hahaha... dunno when it will be delted again.....

  16. #3076

    Default

    glad to know that oldbies n newbioes are joining us here............... would like to learn more from u pple also...

  17. #3077
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    hey ! so when u getting yur new toy ?????????????????????
    buy buy buy !!!!!
    hows the classes coming along ?. happy so far ??????
    Well gng to sell 300D then get 10D lah, not o rich! Hopefully can sell.
    Classes...very very interesting & informative!

    OK sleep now Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  18. #3078
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    ic ic... wah ! these few days this thread running like mad.....

    hahaha... dunno when it will be delted again.....
    Shh shh shh ...

  19. #3079
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    ic ic... wah ! these few days this thread running like mad.....

    hahaha... dunno when it will be delted again.....
    Then can create Sentosa III loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  20. #3080
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Then can create Sentosa III loh
    please noo .... very troublesome ...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •