Page 131 of 228 FirstFirst ... 81106121126129130131132133136141156181 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Ai yo, why u always give me this type of susprise /shock look ?
    Wondering how many times would you go to an event man

wah, u all no need to sleep ah

Hey, so what settings to use ? I aiming to go for the 4pm show. Need advice.

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Wondering how many times would you go to an event man
    Ai yo,

Wanted to capture the best post mah. Anyway I very free so no harm going loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    wah, u all no need to sleep ah
    Got lah. A quick one loh.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Darkforce, didn't go down to the chinese dance thing at Raffles place? went there on Tuesday didn't see u but saw alot of uncles.

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Hey, so what settings to use ? I aiming to go for the 4pm show. Need advice.
    Sorry , really feel like giving advise but my half past six skill hor , better let those more experience one to help you loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Quote Originally Posted by macfreak
    Darkforce, didn't go down to the chinese dance thing at Raffles place? went there on Tuesday didn't see u but saw alot of uncles.
    Hur ? I went down on the first day of each new dancing group wah. You check my gallery u can tell loh.

By the way, was u at the Raflles Place MRT control station at abt 7:15pm during the previous Seed? I saw a guy look like u and he look back at me but I not sure is it you so did not call you loh.

So was it you har ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

When was Seed? i was at hmmm raffles place on Monday and Tuesday, went with a friend to get her FM2 and went to some of the shops at Pennisula. can't remember if i saw anyone.....

When was Seed? i was at hmmm raffles place on Monday and Tuesday, went with a friend to get her FM2 and went to some of the shops at Pennisula. can't remember if i saw anyone.....
    Hmmm like that should not be you lah. Lucky I did not call that fellow, so ma-loo
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Hmmm like that should not be you lah. Lucky I did not call that fellow, so ma-loo
    haha.. it is ok, once i called out a friend turned out to be someone else too.... and sometimes, i met a friend and talked, but then i forgotten his name altogether! haha. weird things happen.

haha.. it is ok, once i called out a friend turned out to be someone else too.... and sometimes, i met a friend and talked, but then i forgotten his name altogether! haha. weird things happen.
    There was once after school, I was waiting for the lift below my house. Notice that was a guy standing behind me but I don't bother.

When I got out of the lift, he kept following me till the door step. Before I take out my key to open the door, I suddenly turn around and wanted to question him. But then lor , I saw my Dad looking at me. ha ha
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

There was once after school, I was waiting for the lift below my house. Notice that was a guy standing behind me but I don't bother.

When I got out of the lift, he kept following me till the door step. Before I take out my key to open the door, I suddenly turn around and wanted to question him. But then lor , I saw my Dad looking at me. ha ha
    a bit fishy leh, in the lift you cannot see who is he meh?

wow....... nice to see new members adding to the munber of posts here.. hee..
    had a damn early nite yesterday.. running a fever...
    but cannot take mc.. alot of work to clear........ argh......
    thankfully todae feeling much better.. might go n shoot todae at 7...who on ?

btw.. darkforce.. think yur shots quite nice leh..

i got crappy shots.. sigh.. may post some later when i got the time..

haha that's creepy darkforce.... for me, i always take note of the people around me, and i guess i am never getting caught in situation like that, the only problem is i might forget the person's name! haha.

if u guys want to shoot, try sports photography. There is a match between Sydney kings and perth wildcats at Indoor Stadium. get tix to come...

huh !! like that also can ar...

vampire also can get fever meh ??

Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    wow....... nice to see new members adding to the munber of posts here.. hee..
    had a damn early nite yesterday.. running a fever...
    but cannot take mc.. alot of work to clear........ argh......
    thankfully todae feeling much better.. might go n shoot todae at 7...who on ?

btw.. darkforce.. think yur shots quite nice leh..

i got crappy shots.. sigh.. may post some later when i got the time..

Quote Originally Posted by vinzxman
    vampire also can get fever meh ??
    mus b yur blood dirty lah......

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    a bit fishy leh, in the lift you cannot see who is he meh?
    Last time I don't bother to look at the people inside the lift mah. I just step in and look down till the lift open loh.

Now smart liao, smile at them and scan through their face, in case anything happen to me I can describe their look to the police loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春