Page 130 of 228 FirstFirst ... 80105120125128129130131132135140155180 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #2581
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Morning
    so free at work ah? yesterday you cleared off what you supposed to do today?

  2. #2582
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    okay la, I might join you. then evening go Chinatown shoot.
    OK. But I don't know how u look like so pls don't scold me if I did not say hello to u even if u stand beside me hor ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  3. #2583
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Guys, my fasion photo shots are not good. Need to reshoot on Sat.

    Hope to get the front center sit so I intends to reach there at 11am and can only help to chop one more sit beside me. AnyONE interested ? Can let me know.


    After that go for lunch upstair.

    Return abt 3.00 pm to standby for 4pm show.

    Hmmmm so quiet here
    hey, so you go there at 11am just for the 1pm show?

  4. #2584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    OK. But I don't know how u look like so pls don't scold me if I did not say hello to u even if u stand beside me hor ?
    I thought you say can sit down?

  5. #2585
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    so free at work ah? yesterday you cleared off what you supposed to do today?
    Hi , I always clear off my project 1 week before deadline ok

    Every morning I will need to check all my servers status so how I am just checking the internet connection loh. I am still working wah
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  6. #2586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    I thought you say can sit down?
    Ok retype as follow :

    OK. But I don't know how u look like so pls don't scold me if I did not say hello to u even if u stand / sit / lay down/ jumping/ do push up beside me hor ?

    Now happy ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  7. #2587
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    if i do the above, you sure recognise me liao...

  8. #2588
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    if i do the above, you sure recognise me liao...
    Ya, then all those uncle photograhers will shoot / video your free performance and no one want to see fashion show liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  9. #2589
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Hi , I always clear off my project 1 week before deadline ok

    Every morning I will need to check all my servers status so how I am just checking the internet connection loh. I am still working wah

    thats cool...ping internet connection via clubsnap.......i also wan to work like that..ratner than open many applications to hide clubsnap forum.....

  10. #2590
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Morning all ...

    Weeeeeekkkkendddssss here!!!

    Busy day ahead....

  11. #2591
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Morning Peeps !!!
    Who's shooting the fashion show today ?
    What is a advisable setting to use ?
    I only have my kit lens and tamron 90mm with me. Or should i just forget abt shooting today ?

    No mood to do work today. Maybe drop by afternoon to shoot ? Hmm ...

  12. #2592
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Morning Peeps !!!
    Who's shooting the fashion show today ?
    What is a advisable setting to use ?
    I only have my kit lens and tamron 90mm with me. Or should i just forget abt shooting today ?

    No mood to do work today. Maybe drop by afternoon to shoot ? Hmm ...
    wah....... so nice... no need to work.

  13. #2593
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Morning Peeps !!!
    Who's shooting the fashion show today ?
    What is a advisable setting to use ?
    I only have my kit lens and tamron 90mm with me. Or should i just forget abt shooting today ?

    No mood to do work today. Maybe drop by afternoon to shoot ? Hmm ...
    Wahh .. steady! ... Great work attitude! .. wish i could do the same

  14. #2594
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Not no need to work. I think I need to take a break.
    Very stressed up now ... Totally unproductive, so might as well dun do.
    Next week got a lot of things to do.

  15. #2595
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Not no need to work. I think I need to take a break.
    Very stressed up now ... Totally unproductive, so might as well dun do.
    Next week got a lot of things to do.
    Me too. Today no mood to work too. Look forward to next week as next of the whole week I only need to work till 4.30pm only

    Can rush down Raffles City everyday to chop place liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  16. #2596
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Me too. Today no mood to work too. Look forward to next week as next of the whole week I only need to work till 4.30pm only

    Can rush down Raffles City everyday to chop place liao

  17. #2597
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Not no need to work. I think I need to take a break.
    Very stressed up now ... Totally unproductive, so might as well dun do.
    Next week got a lot of things to do.
    shiok la .... today gotta slog my way through ... still got classes.. wanna go shoot also cannot

  18. #2598

    Default

    fashion shoot?? hmmm i will be at indoor stadium to take photos of the basketball game between Perth Wildcats and Sydney Kings.

  19. #2599
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Ai yo, why u always give me this type of susprise /shock look ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  20. #2600
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    bye guys and gals....getting back to work....busy day.......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •