Page 12 of 228 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417223762 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    we shoot anything,anytime,anywhere, anyhow?!!! hahahah

    YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!! SIGH... ME STILL O MANY PICTURES IN PC NOT COPIED TO dvdS YET.. HEE/...

  2. #222
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    OH YA.. MY BROTHER !

    OH............. JUS REMEMBERED I HAVE NOT SENT THE PICS TO MICHELLE YET ALSO.. FROM THE nye PARTY..


    BO BIAN LAH.. BZ BZ BZB Z
    you can always visit the pub again mah....hahahah she is pretty leh...
    GO GO GO!!! hahaha

  3. #223
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    don't the "www", just "http://sentosa.dk"
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  4. #224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!! SIGH... ME STILL O MANY PICTURES IN PC NOT COPIED TO dvdS YET.. HEE/...
    bro its time to cross over to the no PS gang! hahahahh

  5. #225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    you can always visit the pub again mah....hahahah she is pretty leh...
    GO GO GO!!! hahaha

    hahahhaa.. no kakis leh..............
    no lah.. not my cup of tea........

    oh ya.. u guys payed stiff for the drinks already ?

  6. #226

    Default

    u guys going to seed tomolo? if so.. maybe i'll drop by.. will be near the area..

  7. #227
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    don't the "www", just "http://sentosa.dk"
    its up and running already!!!!

  8. #228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tan131
    u guys going to seed tomolo? if so.. maybe i'll drop by.. will be near the area..
    sure or not??? if dont see you how????

  9. #229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    cannot tahan liao...sleep liao. Nitz all!
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  10. #230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    bro its time to cross over to the no PS gang! hahahahh
    hahaha.. i dun ps alot lah.. jus that shoot too much already.. in fact i only started to ps a bit lately...

  11. #231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    don't the "www", just "http://sentosa.dk"
    either http://www.sentosa.tk or http://sentosa.tk also can. but i think currently the domain server is down.

  12. #232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    hahahhaa.. no kakis leh..............
    no lah.. not my cup of tea........

    oh ya.. u guys payed stiff for the drinks already ?
    oh yeah not yet pay him...
    a few of you guys owe me $$ for drinks too heheh

  13. #233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    hahaha.. i dun ps alot lah.. jus that shoot too much already.. in fact i only started to ps a bit lately...
    well so far i dont PS and they are still okie hahah

  14. #234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    going to sleep..tired ah!!!! ciao guys!!
    lets continue tomorrow!
    upzzzzzzzz for the sentosay thread!!!!

  15. #235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    sure or not??? if dont see you how????
    aiyo.. u miss me ah.. well.. i'll try my best to drop by.. where will u guys be tomolo??

  16. #236
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    well so far i dont PS and they are still okie hahah
    i do PS for teeth only so far. haahaha... to whiten it.

  17. #237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    oh yeah not yet pay him...
    a few of you guys owe me $$ for drinks too heheh

    u also owe me cab fare !!!!!!! hahaha.......
    drinks ?when one ?

  18. #238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    well so far i dont PS and they are still okie hahah

    aiya.. i sharpen onli lah..

  19. #239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Humm... I owe Alex change of cab fare. Also edwin for the food tat day
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  20. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    everyone owes everyone something.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •