Page 112 of 228 FirstFirst ... 6287102107110111112113114117122137162 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 4554

Thread: Sentosa Thread II

  1. #2221
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macfreak
    oh!! Cool..... will joint that down somewhere.
    Edwin = tall, dark, and FE2,

    AShley = Car, Computer servers with tons of Gig data transfer + hougang and FM and FE10.

    Jeremy = D70

    Will = Jeremy's brother

    Geno = with minolta DSLR, SLR, lots of lens, filters and....

    Alex = D100 with hmmmm an extension something?

    Jodie = 300D came to FE today and bought some stuff... in a black pouch.
    dont have to be so detailed right? you are not a PI like someone here! hehe

  2. #2222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    u are good.... teach me how to "profile" ppl leh.
    eh, u only know how to 'profile guys ah'?
    i profile everyone, haha so far the only girl i met from CS is jodie.

  3. #2223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    going to sleep..night guys! maybe see ya guys later...

  4. #2224
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macfreak
    .....Will = Jeremy's brother.....

  5. #2225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    dont be alarm...they are long lost brothers...and they finally found each other!

  6. #2226

    Default

    Wrong??? william's not jeremy's brother?

  7. #2227
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    wah ..they brothers now? ha ha...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  8. #2228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    .........

  9. #2229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macfreak
    oh!! Cool..... will joint that down somewhere.
    Edwin = tall, dark, and FE2,

    AShley = Car, Computer servers with tons of Gig data transfer + hougang and FM and FE10.

    Jeremy = D70

    Will = Jeremy's brother

    Geno = with minolta DSLR, SLR, lots of lens, filters and....

    Alex = D100 with hmmmm an extension something?

    Jodie = 300D came to FE today and bought some stuff... in a black pouch.
    Hahah.. Dat's farnie sia!! sure u wan to profile us?? I think u did a mainframe to store the info or open a library.... lolx

    will and jeremy not brothers lah... i dun have server wif gig data transfer either... i'm juz using a poor old PII 400 PC wif not enuff space hdd... hahaha

    u can add for geno = minolta dslr and lotsa minolta slrs, lotsa lens and damn a lot of filters!!

  10. #2230
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    .........
    a ghost reappear!!!!

  11. #2231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Hahah.. Dat's farnie sia!! sure u wan to profile us?? I think u did a mainframe to store the info or open a library.... lolx

    will and jeremy not brothers lah... i dun have server wif gig data transfer either... i'm juz using a poor old PII 400 PC wif not enuff space hdd... hahaha

    u can add for geno = minolta dslr and lotsa minolta slrs, lotsa lens and damn a lot of filters!!

    GENO aka Halfday King aka Filter Guru

  12. #2232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    a ghost reappear!!!!
    Boo!!!

  13. #2233

    Default

    hahhahaa good! thx for the additional info.... i think hmmm Edwin has the nicest looking camera bag that cost S$150++? thinking of getting that bag too.....

  14. #2234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    .........
    u sure u thinking?? thought yr eyes busy scrolling... scrolling... scrolling....

  15. #2235
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macfreak
    Wrong??? william's not jeremy's brother?
    they just found out mah? ha ha ..no lah they are not brothers lah...they are couples! opps typo error?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  16. #2236
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Hahah.. Dat's farnie sia!! sure u wan to profile us?? I think u did a mainframe to store the info or open a library.... lolx

    will and jeremy not brothers lah... i dun have server wif gig data transfer either... i'm juz using a poor old PII 400 PC wif not enuff space hdd... hahaha

    u can add for geno = minolta dslr and lotsa minolta slrs, lotsa lens and damn a lot of filters!!
    you forgot also...geno = minolta dslr and lotsa minolta slrs, lotsa lens and damn a lot of filters, half day king!

  17. #2237
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macfreak
    hahhahaa good! thx for the additional info.... i think hmmm Edwin has the nicest looking camera bag that cost S$150++? thinking of getting that bag too.....
    ntuc plastic bag will be good too.

  18. #2238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    they just found out mah? ha ha ..no lah they are not brothers lah...they are couples! opps typo error?
    couples that are not together, yet sleep together...

  19. #2239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macfreak
    hahhahaa good! thx for the additional info.... i think hmmm Edwin has the nicest looking camera bag that cost S$150++? thinking of getting that bag too.....
    U mean u see the bag only, nvr see the tripod?? Gosh! he's gonna be sad man!!

  20. #2240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    u sure u thinking?? thought yr eyes busy scrolling... scrolling... scrolling....
    hmmm think i can multi task. wahahahah

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •