View Poll Results: Are you in favour of having a CS photo vest?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Definitely!

61 61.00%
  • No... useless and waste of money

39 39.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CLUBSNAP camera vest?

Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    How many really use SBO harness? The debate goes on and on.
    hmmm i think to each his own... cos things we see practical may not be practical otherwise...

y not just make a list of who wan a SBO who wans a vest etc... its like even if clubsnap makes a full range of products, like tripod / neck strap made of nylon etc, we may prefer using a certain material type, like neoprene from optech... so some buy, some dun...

Vest
    1) ParkertR
    2) Del_CtrlnoAlt

SBO
    1) icarus

anything else?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Expiredyoghurt
    i'd definately say YES! =P ... but funny ... i can't vote =(

"Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll"

anyone else have this problem? or is it cos i'm a new member?
    because you are expired!

Vest
    1) ParkertR
    2) Del_CtrlnoAlt

SBO
    1) icarus
    2) John Teoh

Vest a bit too hot for me.

Cheers
    John

Before anyone rushes out to get a CS photo vest, please read the thread " what happen if u see a guy in ClubSnap t-shirt being beaten on the street? "

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Before anyone rushes out to get a CS photo vest, please read the thread " what happen if u see a guy in ClubSnap t-shirt being beaten on the street? "
    i think vest simple... cos when we see someone wearing a clubsnap vest get beaten up, we can take out our vest & keep it in the bag... treat as nothing happen...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Blog Entries

Vests sound like a good idea. Let me check out how much they cost and we can start a formal MO going.

Definitely will be personalised.

Whats an SBO?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    How about a ClubSnap edition of 1DsMarkII?

can pay by installments?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Is this photo vest going to be unisex? Let's not forget that if it's for girls also, when we men wear it, it might not fit us in certain areas.

what's sbo? small business office?

Quote Originally Posted by loupgarou
    what's sbo? small business office?
    SBO refers to Skeleton Battle Order, the 'harness' thing that army dudes wear on their body and has pouches and stuff like water bottle pouch hanging from it. Lowepro I believe has a similar harness thingy that you can attach lens pouches and other stuff to it.

Maybe can come out with a full range of CS merchandise, besides vest, maybe caps, water bottles, straps, pin badges and what have you. Have a vote to decide?

mmm... a Clubsnap branded Sniper jungle hat would be nice for birding trips too!
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Is this photo vest going to be unisex? Let's not forget that if it's for girls also, when we men wear it, it might not fit us in certain areas.
    i thought photo vest is unisex??? i din see b4 a photo vest that have extra cloth over the chest area (exception of pockets), maybe they have deeper pockets from inside??

.,..... nt another one again... we will contine to have our pockets to burn to we keep buying things frm cs.... sob sob.. wait for while longer mah....

i think get a CS vest with Nikon's Canon's and all other manufacturers logo on them... looks cOol ~~

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    .,..... nt another one again... we will contine to have our pockets to burn to we keep buying things frm cs.... sob sob.. wait for while longer mah....

i think get a CS vest with Nikon's Canon's and all other manufacturers logo on them... looks cOol ~~

agreed ... should be pretty cool =) .. also ... may be able to get them to sponsor .. but ... if got all the brand names/logos ... haha ... later all dun wanna sponsor cos their rival brands all there =X

Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    Vests sound like a good idea. Let me check out how much they cost and we can start a formal MO going.

Definitely will be personalised.

Whats an SBO?
    YAY!!
    Budget wedding photographer :)

Quote Originally Posted by Expiredyoghurt
    agreed ... should be pretty cool =) .. also ... may be able to get them to sponsor .. but ... if got all the brand names/logos ... haha ... later all dun wanna sponsor cos their rival brands all there =X
    wun rival one la... we are all helping them making FREE advertisement leh... why nt.. like that they can save alot on making stickers and paste on busses and shopping centres.. and guess wad.. we are mobiles leh.. walk around Sg and voila... we are making free advertisements for Nikon and Canons and etc etc... hahhaa..

and if we go overseas ?? hw ? free global publicising summore...

i think it would look damn ugly to have all the brands on 1 vest... esp everybody like wearing a beggar uniform... patches here patches there... very unprofessional looking & animals may run when they see the vest so no more birdy shoots, no more macros... den i will forsee some lao jiao here would purposely 'blanko' off certain brand...

my 2cents... just keep it simple... just dun wanna be a walking advertisement for every brand... maybe if KM does have a vest, i might consider wearing... i wan an ANTI SHAKE VEST...

ClubSnap cap, ClubSnap keychain, ClubSnap camera bag, ClubSnap umbrella, ClubSnap watch ....

Deregistered

you guys forgot one thing.

clubsnap lanyards - those stuff we hang off our necks to hold our ID.

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    you guys forgot one thing.

clubsnap lanyards - those stuff we hang off our necks to hold our ID.
    shot glasses too!

is this starting to sound very hard rock cafeish?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast