Thread: Planing to stay 6days in paris, any recommend good hotel or BB ?

Default Planing to stay 6days in paris, any recommend good hotel or BB ?

Planing to stay 6days in paris, any recommend good hotel or BB ?

going to spend 3 week honeymoon in europe, paris will be my last stop and longest stay in each city.

Since i am traveling from Rome-Florence-Vanice-Milan-Interlaken-Zermatt-Paris, I am looking for good and conform hotel or BB at 100-130 EUR pernite. so that i can spend good time with my wife and at the same time for photography.

the hotel i use to stay no more room .

thank for the help.

Default Re: Planing to stay 6days in paris, any recommend good hotel or BB ?

Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Thanks you very much bro, the hotel look good....

bro i just stayed at Hotel de Lille recently.
    Good location beside Musee d'Orsay, across the Louvre

Like the article says, watch for pick-pocketers. Hint, North Africans. Next hint, anywhere in Europe, same profile. Do not carry a passport. Your wallet should be locked down really well. Forget about a camera bag, they will be in there by the time you get to your hotel. They are quite good.

3 weeks pretty long honeymoon. ..lucky u. If u r going free and easy see if u can squeeze in Barcelona. Beautiful city and their hotels are really value for money. Stayed just beside their famous market la boqueria. Enjoyed their champagne and cigars...really cheap there

Actually Barcelona was never in my initial plans when I was planning my trip but lots of people started recommending it to me.was still a bit skeptical so started researching thro YouTube

Saw lots of positive videos and finally I search Samantha brown barcelona and her 1st sentence sold me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy View Post
    Thanks you very much bro, the hotel look good....
    thank, i booked mine at $141 Eur/ night.

Quote Originally Posted by rus2210 View Post
    bro i just stayed at Hotel de Lille recently.
    Good location beside Musee d'Orsay, across the Louvre
    This hotel $143/ night during september at the end i choose the above... thanks for your recommendation..

Quote Originally Posted by jeraldine View Post
    Hello.

I am living in Europe now and have been travelling around quite a bit. A website I use often is called Hostel Bookers hostelbookers . com

They have very good rates. In Paris, I really recommend Sacre-Coeur and Lourve Museum. Remember to take a day out to Palace of Versailles. Can row a boat there some more. Very fun and romantic =)
    If need any more Europe Travel advice, feel free to PM me =D
    Wow you are so lucky.... we will stay at paris 7 night... we want to try local food like escago.... go disney land..... do you have recommendation where to try local food nice and cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnbon View Post
    3 weeks pretty long honeymoon. ..lucky u. If u r going free and easy see if u can squeeze in Barcelona. Beautiful city and their hotels are really value for money. Stayed just beside their famous market la boqueria. Enjoyed their champagne and cigars...really cheap there
    Its really worth to go Barcelona ? any must see place ? and good for photography ?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy View Post
    Its really worth to go Barcelona ? any must see place ? and good for photography ?
    Barcelona is some distance away from Paris, flying by budget air is the most convenient way (eg: by EasyJet). I would say, for a honeymoon, Paris is the one of the most ideal places to be in. Barcelona has its charms and would need about a week to appreciate it. I have some photos taken last Dec both in Barcelona and Paris/Versailles; you're welcome to have a look. (I'm a novice photographer; the photos are as they were with minimum editing or no PP.) I'm slowly putting up more albums on Paris and Barcelona whenever I have time:

Avenue des Champs-Elysees | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Congratulations in advance, and have a nice honeymoon with good photos :-)

PS: And, be sure to watch your camera gears, bags and wallets at all times in major French or Italian cities. They operate in groups and are very fast in relieving tourists of their belongings.
    Last edited by macVince; 1st August 2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: re-link to photos in correct album
    Hobbyist; Weekend SG Tourist

Have a look at tripadvisor and do your research is my advice!

However, bear in mind that you are holidaying with your OH, so it's worth to spend a little more! I've stayed at a few of those 3 stars hotels around the Eiffel tower.
    Although they are small, but they are cosy and strategically excellent!