Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Renaming SIN ...

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toa Payoh
    Posts
    128

    Default Renaming SIN ...

    Do we have another name for SIN? Seems like the pics posted of the event are nothing but girls girls and more girls. Cars, ironically, seem to be a tertiary focus in this case. Thought about "Supermodel Import Night" but somehow the term "supermodel" belonged to the classier age of Cindy and Claudia.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Renaming SIN ...

    Should bring back quality car shows like the '92 one which had the McLaren F1, Jag XJ220 and Vector M12!
    My photo page: TDR Photography

  3. #3

    Default

    Hehe cannot be helped la.. That's the way it is.

    Wondering what will happen if one day the organizer announce that for, say, 2013 will be all cars without girls

  4. #4
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Renaming SIN ...

    XMM Import Night AKA XMM is IN tonight.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Renaming SIN ...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoeniix View Post
    Do we have another name for SIN?
    Another name will be NBNH (Nose Bleed Night of Horror).

    Last edited by Sion; 8th June 2012 at 04:15 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Default Re: Renaming SIN ...

    Actually for serious car buffs overseas venues are the place to be and most will avoid the local scene.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toa Payoh
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Renaming SIN ...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSeth View Post
    Hehe cannot be helped la.. That's the way it is.

    Wondering what will happen if one day the organizer announce that for, say, 2013 will be all cars without girls
    Well .. there will be a lot less walk in for sure

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Renaming SIN ...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSeth View Post
    Hehe cannot be helped la.. That's the way it is.

    Wondering what will happen if one day the organizer announce that for, say, 2013 will be all cars without girls
    Then they will do in 2014 all GIRLS and no car.


  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    Then they will do in 2014 all GIRLS and no car.

    That one you can have now in geylang wad. No need to wait 2014

    Yeah again, it's the nature of most men, i guess.

    Was very sad to see my bornfire thread received 400-500 viewers in one week while the SIN threads get the same amount of viewers only in one day LOL.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Renaming SIN ...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSeth View Post
    That one you can have now in geylang wad. No need to wait 2014

    Yeah again, it's the nature of most men, i guess.

    Was very sad to see my bornfire thread received 400-500 viewers in one week while the SIN threads get the same amount of viewers only in one day LOL.
    Next time shoot girls around bonfire.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •