Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Young faggot pushes old lady off the bus.

Default Re: Young faggot pushes old lady off the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Wanna bet it won't take long before this turns political and they want to blame the 60.1% for his actions?
    O it hasn't already started?

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    the bus driver called the police? saw him using handphone.
    Don't know if he did but I suppose it was probably the case. Certainly if you are a bus driver and this sort of thing happens it would probably be a very bad time to suddenly decide that you want to hear your kid's voice, or vote for Singapore Idol, or chit-chat with your friend?

yup it's stated in his blog. apparently he's trying to tell some sad story -.-

while it might be true, for we all don't know him either, i find it too contrived and exaggerated.

Walau all talk until "got dragon got tiger"...if really saw it "live", will hoot him meh?

Quote Originally Posted by pachero View Post
    Walau all talk until "got dragon got tiger"...if really saw it "live", will hoot him meh?
    bash him with keyboard.

cos on forum all keyboard warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by pachero View Post
    i wouldn't. i'll let him make the first move before taking him down.

Ai yoh. My keyboard touch screen .... How ah?

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    u cant fight back. self defense doesnt work that way......
    Well.. You could push him back. It will be like a kid fight where both parties flap their hands trying to hit each other

Quote Originally Posted by pansbulcem
    Ai yoh. My keyboard touch screen .... How ah?
    Then i-phown him
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

His blog just infuriates me more! My sob story, my problems, what the world has done to me..... Really, who gives a ****?

He needs to have some time away from society, either in prison, or getting help in IMH (if his dubious claims of mental illness are true).

G KWOK Disapproved his actions!

I read this thread earlier today and this evening i read on my friend's fb that he knew this particular guy in the video.

The acts he did was unacceptable and he has since apologised to the old lady. https://www.facebook.com/eXAKR/posts/2813575157390

This guy has Autism and thus shows certain behaviours not normally socially appropriate. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

I am a professional specializing in working with people with autism and i ask all our bros and sis in CS to reconsider condemning him based on his personal difficulties arising from his mental disorder. I am not asking you to forgive or agree with his acts (i personally find his action offensive), but i urge you to put down that stone in your hand. Let he who has not sin cast the first stone.

It is not easy for a person with autism to control his or her actions when they are in a tantrum. In my work I deal with such tantrums on a daily basis and it is painful to witness these persons (just like u & me, got flesh and blood and feelings) struggle so hard just to fit into our world. I'm sharing this video to share a little insight into the world of autism.

Although this guy's autism is not as severe as Carly's, he still has autism and his behaviours are influenced by it. So let's find a little compassion and not condemn him further.

*Disclaimer* I do not know him and am not related to him. I'm posting this reply becos i felt that it was necessary to understand the underlying issues behind his behaviours.
    Last edited by Silas; 7th June 2012 at 08:41 PM. Reason: put in hyperlink to his statement indicating his apology

Quote Originally Posted by Silas View Post
    This guy has Autism and thus shows certain behaviours not normally socially appropriate. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf
    I agree with you that more understanding could be shown without downright dismissal.

That said, I may have missed it, I don't recall reading that he is autistic?

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I agree with you that more understanding could be shown without downright dismissal.

That said, I may have missed it, I don't recall reading that he is autistic?
    Read Shawn's description, Alex was diagnosed with mild autism.

Thank you for agreeing!

thanks Silas for the post. although i can't delete what i've said in the minds of others, my apologies.

closing this thread.

hope those who see this last message read the links that Silas has included.
    Last edited by kei1309; 7th June 2012 at 08:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12