Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young faggot pushes old lady off the bus.

Default Young faggot pushes old lady off the bus.

what rubbish from this young fellow.

Default Re: Young faggot pushes old lady off the bus.

Spoilt modern generation... I hope he gets his @$$ kicked in NS...

People like this would not survive a day in Manila.
    Alpha

wow. that faggot damn lucky got no real men on the bus.

cfm kick his ass.

I believe he has claimed that he has OCD. Whether that is true or not, I do not know.

Nonetheless, pre-empting the usual reaction to such claims being made, i.e. "I know OCD patients who are gentle/kind/would not push old ladies off buses" or "I think he's lying and using it as an excuse" or "OCD means you get right to push ladies off buses", I would urge everyone to exercise a little restraint because frankly speaking, we don't know.

If the issue is indeed true and he does have a problem, it does not excuse his actions nor erase the consequences of those actions, but the world needs a little bit more understanding, like what was shown to mrbrown when his daughter went missing. I guess the world has double standards but it is worth noting that no one made fun of the incident or put the family/girl down and that is really the way things should be.

he has some psychological issues...

eX.Life Story

This boy/man's behaviour is certainly offensive. He may have committed an offence by threatening to hit the old lady and his pushing her off the bus could be considered as assault. However, I just wish to point out that the word 'faggot' is an offensive or derogatory term. Maybe a more 'neutral' but yet apt term might be jack*** or a**hole...anyway, I hope the bus driver or the old lady reported this boy/man to the police.

Quote Originally Posted by esoeij View Post
    This boy/man's behaviour is certainly offensive. He may have committed an offence by threatening to hit the old lady and his pushing her off the bus could be considered as assault. However, I just wish to point out that the word 'faggot' is an offensive or derogatory term. Maybe a more 'neutral' but yet apt term might be jack*** or a**hole...anyway, I hope the bus driver or the old lady reported this boy/man to the police.
    lol mcm jack ass or ass hole not offensive or derogatory.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post
    he has some psychological issues...

eX.Life Story
    Pfffft, now he wants to blame it on the PRC Ferrari driver too...

"That really got a lot of nerves fraying in Singapore, but it stuck an extreme chord in me, as I see it as an incident where rich foreign trash ruins the dreams of a local working-class family, killing off their sole breadwinner. When I read how the taxi driver’s daughter may have to delay her studies because of this incident, it stuck an especially hard chord in myself, for I know how it is like to have your studies, your dreams, to be taken away by *******s."

This kid needs to be warded for a looooong time.
    Alpha

I totally agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    I know it sounds contradictory. But they are not offensive or derogatory in that they are not terms used on a particular type of people by way skin colour, religious beliefs or sexual orientation (e.g. 'faggot').

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    I think what he is trying to say is that the two terms above make reference to a person's actions, which he retains a much greater degree of control over, as opposed to say, something like sexuality, which may not be within his control (similar to race and gender).

the bus driver called the police? saw him using handphone.
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    the bus driver called the police? saw him using handphone.
    Yup. Police came and took statement from granny and jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    Yup. Police came and took statement from granny and jackass.
    if am i the bus driver, i will slap the ah gua face.
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Pfffft, now he wants to blame it on the PRC Ferrari driver too...

"That really got a lot of nerves fraying in Singapore, but it stuck an extreme chord in me, as I see it as an incident where rich foreign trash ruins the dreams of a local working-class family, killing off their sole breadwinner. When I read how the taxi driver’s daughter may have to delay her studies because of this incident, it stuck an especially hard chord in myself, for I know how it is like to have your studies, your dreams, to be taken away by *******s."

This kid needs to be warded for a looooong time.
    I found this part even more disturbing - "In fact, at one point I got so angry that I really took a knife and told my father, “let’s go kill some Chinamen”. Of course, my dad had to literally physically stop me from doing so, but my anger remained."

I found this part even more disturbing - "In fact, at one point I got so angry that I really took a knife and told my father, “let’s go kill some Chinamen”. Of course, my dad had to literally physically stop me from doing so, but my anger remained."
    IMH is that way --->

wow... if i were in the bus with my monopod... i would have given him a good pounding....
    for him to shout at the old lady is one thing... to PUSH her off the bus is totally absurd >
    I Am Nikon

Quote Originally Posted by nyxes
    wow... if i were in the bus with my monopod... i would have given him a good pounding....
    for him to shout at the old lady is one thing... to PUSH her off the bus is totally absurd >
    Once u pound him, u tio charge by him n u on headline, not him. If u dares, stand between them n if touches/pushes u, u can fight back, heh heh!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Once u pound him, u tio charge by him n u on headline, not him. If u dares, stand between them n if touches/pushes u, u can fight back, heh heh!
    u cant fight back. self defense doesnt work that way......
    Objection !!!

Wanna bet it won't take long before this turns political and they want to blame the 60.1% for his actions?
    Alpha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast