Thread: Donate using SCV points

Default Donate using SCV points

I was making calls to starhub and found that they do allow you to donate to the Red Cross for the Tsunami by using your rewards points. Since I am not using it, i made a donation using that. If your points are not in use, donate it for good.

how much does each point worth? i got alot thou...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    how much does each point worth? i got alot thou...
    Yo.. here is the link http://www.starhub.com/corporate/new...i.html#rewards

In aid of the Tsunami disaster victims, StarHub has launched a series of fund-raising initiatives. These measures were undertaken in the spirit of helping the victims and relief workers, to meet the immediate needs of those afflicted by the tragedy.

Call For Donations
    StarHub invites customers and members of the public to participate in its fund-raising effort for the Red Cross Tidal Waves Fund in several ways:
    Donation through SMS
    Donation through StarHub Rewards Points
    Cheque or cash donation

All contributions collected via SMS, StarHub Rewards and donation boxes will be forwarded to the Red Cross Tidal Wave Fund administered by the Singapore Red Cross Society.

Donation through SMS
    From 1 Jan 2005, StarHub Mobile postpaid customers can make a $10 cash donation via SMS.

Simply enter “DONATE” on your mobile phone and SMS to for a $10 donation. You can alternatively, reply to the SMS broadcast message from StarHub to make a $10 donation.

Each SMS donation is $10. You can send as many SMS messages as you wish to make a higher amount of contribution.

You will receive an acknowledgement SMS from StarHub and the amount will be reflected in your next bill.

Donation through StarHub Rewards Points
    From 7 January 2005, StarHub customers can make donations using their StarHub Rewards Points. Two donation amounts are available:
    $10 donation with 300 points
    $50 donation with 1500 points

To do so, log on to http://www.starhub.com/rewards to make an online redemption or call our interactive voice response (IVR) hotline at 1633 (press Option 4 to select StarHub Rewards loyalty programme) and select item code 03-086 for a $10 donation and item code 03-087 for a $50 donation.