Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone using the Manfrotoo Neotec 458B Tripod

BTW I think you can setup a neotec tripod in less than 30 sec if you are using a ball head. It is a simple press and release.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    The good point is that the setup is vey fast and easy, just press the button and you will be ready in less than 2 minutes at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    You sure Gitzo CF is cheaper ??.
    In HK, yes. About SGD$549 after exchange rate...

But seriously, this NeoTec thingi is nothing but fancy nancy stuff, its not like you have a How-Fast-Can-You-Set-Up-Your-Tripod Competition to compete in...

A Tripod have to be:
    1. Of Suitable Height
    2. Of Suitable Stability relative to your equipment
    3. Of Suitable Built to last until you are so old you need a walking stick (den u will use it more often... )
    4. Of Suitable Weight so you won't be bitching abt it when u bring it out...

Thanks for the reply ...
    erm $500 for such heavy stuff ....
    never mind i will look for some other model again ....
    dun really like gitzo .... i am a damn lazy person i dun like the way gitzo open up the leg ... need to turn turn turn turn turn .... thats why i like this neotec one ...
    the 190 and 055 CF version is just 400g lighter ... i dunno about the price different guess it is at least $200 more in that case i dun think that 400g worth the $200 .....

Quote Originally Posted by latmo
    Thanks for the reply ...
    dun really like gitzo .... i am a damn lazy person i dun like the way gitzo open up the leg ... need to turn turn turn turn turn .... thats why i like this neotec one ...
    the 190 and 055 CF version is just 400g lighter ... i dunno about the price different guess it is at least $200 more in that case i dun think that 400g worth the $200 .....
    400g is already quite an reduction from just the 3 legs... i'd prefer to get the 4 section 055 version, cos its going to be a shorter version than my 055, and at the weight or a 190...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by latmo
    Thanks for the reply ...
    Lazy?... den shouldn't be bother to bring a tripod out in the first place right? (joking...)

Quote Originally Posted by RossChang
    Lazy?... den shouldn't be bother to bring a tripod out in the first place right? (joking...)
    you are right
    most of the time i dun bother to bring out my 1KG tripod
    will bring it out only when i know i the whole day i will be shooting
    but the camera is always in my bag when i go out

Default Re: Anyone using the Manfrotoo Neotec 458B Tripod

Anyone knows where to buy 458B in Singapore? TK doesn't seem to carry it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12