Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: D700 first hand

  1. #1

    Default D700 first hand

    Anyone where still have stock for new D700?
    Nikon D7000,Nik 18-105mm,Nik 35mm F1.8,Nik 50mm F1.8,Nik 70-300mm VR,Sigma 10-20mm

  2. #2

    Default

    The grey shops still have them if you don't mind buying from them. For friendly neighbourhood store, u gotta check with them as I heard Nikon no longer supply to them..
    "Time is often the best editor" - Alex Webb

  3. #3
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D700 first hand

    Actually friendly neighborhood stores just got a few units in last month. But quickly got sold out again...

  4. #4

    Default Re: D700 first hand

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Actually friendly neighborhood stores just got a few units in last month. But quickly got sold out again...
    I'm sure lucky plaza will have, but whether you dare to get from there or trust them or not... is totally up to yourself

  5. #5
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D700 first hand

    Quote Originally Posted by lenslust View Post
    I'm sure lucky plaza will have, but whether you dare to get from there or trust them or not... is totally up to yourself
    If get in SG, prices will definitely different.. I got mine for around 500 cheaper brand new.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 6th June 2012 at 11:19 AM.

  6. #6

    Default Re: D700 first hand

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    If get in SG, prices will definitely different.. I got mine for around 500 cheaper brand new.
    With the scarcity of stock now, not surprised most will be selling at $500 above previous sale. Wanted to get a D3S but was quoted $6.6K. End up got a D4 instead.

    Next time will remember to grab older spec cameras once a new one is announced.

  7. #7
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D700 first hand

    Quote Originally Posted by lenslust View Post
    With the scarcity of stock now, not surprised most will be selling at $500 above previous sale. Wanted to get a D3S but was quoted $6.6K. End up got a D4 instead.

    Next time will remember to grab older spec cameras once a new one is announced.
    The D700 were pretty much that price since early last year.

    D3s is around 5.8k. Still can get it at that price.

  8. #8

    Default Re: D700 first hand

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    The D700 were pretty much that price since early last year.

    D3s is around 5.8k. Still can get it at that price.
    That's a good price for a D3S new. Pity I'm not that lucky, anyway already gotten D4, give up the hope of getting the D3S. Only upside is the dual charger and the EN-EL4/a can be reused with my D2X.

  9. #9

    Default

    Thanks for the feedback folks!!
    Nikon D7000,Nik 18-105mm,Nik 35mm F1.8,Nik 50mm F1.8,Nik 70-300mm VR,Sigma 10-20mm

  10. #10

    Default Re: D700 first hand

    I bought my D700 at CP last month for $3120. Not sure still have or not.

  11. #11
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahphui
    I bought my D700 at CP last month for $3120. Not sure still have or not.
    $3120 = Rm7612.00

    Last week in JB tebrau city jusco at 2nd floor they still have one unit at sell at Rm6999/2.44=$2868.

    If you don't mind the warranty is Malaysia why not to grab it.

  12. #12
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D700 first hand

    Quote Originally Posted by rain5533 View Post
    $3120 = Rm7612.00

    Last week in JB tebrau city jusco at 2nd floor they still have one unit at sell at Rm6999/2.44=$2868.

    If you don't mind the warranty is Malaysia why not to grab it.
    That is expensive ley... for JB standards.

  13. #13
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    That is expensive ley... for JB standards.
    Not lah.. That shop is only look at premium customer and see who willing to pay for that price.

    Cause I has notice the set is already fews mths ago and until now still available.
    Last edited by rain5533; 8th June 2012 at 11:13 AM.

  14. #14
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D700 first hand

    Quote Originally Posted by rain5533 View Post
    Not lah.. That shop is only look at premium customer and see who willing to pay for that price.

    Cause I has notice the set is already fews mths ago and until now still available.
    hmm... we got another set recently from Johan (a couple weeks back) for 6200 only.

  15. #15
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    hmm... we got another set recently from Johan (a couple weeks back) for 6200 only.
    Don't play play come with new firmware 1.02 B wow

  16. #16
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rain5533

    Don't play play come with new firmware 1.02 B wow
    Can easily upgrade it by urself la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    hmm... we got another set recently from Johan (a couple weeks back) for 6200 only.
    Next time must quote your name at johan, should get good price?

  18. #18
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

    Can easily upgrade it by urself la.
    Hmmm have no comments..

  19. #19
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D700 first hand

    Quote Originally Posted by NikF601 View Post
    Next time must quote your name at johan, should get good price?
    erm... that time was the first time i bought from them as well.. in fact, i usually buy from the other 2 stores in the same building... mostly get the same pricing. BTW they have FB page. you can just request for quotes there.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    erm... that time was the first time i bought from them as well.. in fact, i usually buy from the other 2 stores in the same building... mostly get the same pricing. BTW they have FB page. you can just request for quotes there.
    I see. Thought u are regular cust to them. I also purchased fm Mee too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •