Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hi just to drop a greeting from a new D70 user!

Quote Originally Posted by itisnottheend.org
    Hi just to drop a greeting from a new D70 user!
    Hi itisnottheend.org,

Congrat's on your new D70.

Have you bought an IR filter yet

You have a great camera for taking Infra Red photo's

Check out (Digital Darkroom/Infrared Photography)
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

Default .."It is not the E.n.D"

thanks Pablo!

hmm...you got me speculating again..somehow i sense something is flying out...of my wallet...sign..

to share, i am in midst of starting a new website as a channel to share some of my friends, associates and family experience in relate to the recent spade of disturbing events. i am hopeful that others like them can get together and exchange their concerns and thoughts anytime anywhere (maybe send a impromptu alert to someone else online across the continent!)...like its said, LIFE goes on.

fact thats where i got inspiration for my namesake.."It is not the E.n.D" - Epidemics and Disasters!

Hey, I be getting my D70 this coming weekend. Can't wait to shoot commercial planes with my new 'toy' . What's your impression of the camera ?

Quote Originally Posted by itisnottheend.org
    thanks Pablo!

hmm...you got me speculating again..somehow i sense something is flying out...of my wallet...sign..

to share, i am in midst of starting a new website as a channel to share some of my friends, associates and family experience in relate to the recent spade of disturbing events. i am hopeful that others like them can get together and exchange their concerns and thoughts anytime anywhere (maybe send a impromptu alert to someone else online across the continent!)...like its said, LIFE goes on.

fact thats where i got inspiration for my namesake.."It is not the E.n.D" - Epidemics and Disasters!
    Haha.... lemme know of ur site when it's ready. I sure pop in oso